Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

No starting perks for Nancy and Steve on PS5

No starting perks for Nancy Wheeler and Steve Harrington on PS5

(Neither new nor old style)

WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game on PS5

Step 2 : Play as survivor, choose Steve Harrington or Nancy Wheeler

Step 3 : Open Loadout

Step 4 : The starting perks for Steve Harrington and Nancy Wheeler are not there.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Playing on PS5. I have tried restarting and earning more perks but neither has worked

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• hastarkis
    hastarkis Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 580

Their perks don't belong to them now because the chapter was removed from stores. Now those perks are general perks, hence they don't here just like there are no Resilience, Spine Chill, Kindred and so on. You can earn Steve's and Nancy's perks through bloodweb with other general perks.

Like, look at Nancy

There's Steve's perk "Second Wind", it's called Renewal now. Apparently, you got it by leveling up Nancy (I can see she's 2 or 3 lvl), you can earn others by leveling up too.

• SpcSamRI
    SpcSamRI Member Posts: 3

Yeah, but they don't start with the perks at all now, even though they're not "theirs"?

• hastarkis
    hastarkis Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 580
    edited September 2022

When did you get the chapter? They should have their perks if you've been owning them before new prestige system, I suppose, because they had those perks "unlocked" for them and BHVR decided to not remove unlocked perks. In my case I also have all their perks unlocked for all other characters because Steve and Nancy were prestige 3 pre-update (only tier 1 though but that's something, it's a nice feature).

But I guess in case you unlock them after the update or smth like that... yeah, they don't have "their" perks at all and start "naked" with shared perks only afaik.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 23,000

You would only have the perks if you've unlocked them previously - as right now they are general perks not character perks. So they're automatically found in all characters bloodwebs.

• SpcSamRI
    SpcSamRI Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2022

I had them on the characters back on PS4, however, admittedly, I don't think I had even tried playing with either character since the PS5 upgrade and the update that changed all of the Stranger Things content. So I guess it's normal. Very weird. It seems like they would still start with them. Oh well, working as (weirdly) intended, I guess.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

Prior to the progression update when the perks were general perks it said the Stranger Things characters started with 3 "personal perks" instead of teachables. Did the progression update remove this feature from the Stranger Things characters?