Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

So, 2 free survivor perks are base... when can we see killer get the same treatment?

The developers have already implemented a basekit Borrowed Time perk to survivors so that they cannot be tunneled out of the game as a killer tries to push his objective, but now they are thinking of implementing a basekit Unbreakable?

This to me is way overkill, especially since we have yet to see the killer side get any of the same treatment of a free perk at basekit. I mean the least they could do is make Shattered Hope basekit for killer but sadly killers arent getting any of these "here is a free basekit perk" treatment.

IN MY OPINION (dont get to worked up), I believe if survivors get borrowed time AND unbreakable at basekit, then killers should at least get Shattered Hope and Ruin at basekit as well, this would mean BOTH sides get special treatment for free perks and one side doesnt get visibly favored. Thoughts?

Comments