Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

survivors can enter inside the mastermind after vault

When playing as The Mastermind after you vault a pallet the survivor can walk away from the pallet and then if timed right can run back clipping inside the mastermind without triggering the automatic hit that is supposed to appear if a survivor is too close to where the mastermind vaults. This is just insanely unfun to play against cuz it completely denies his vault power making it essentially useless on pallets. It is hard to pull off and requires decent amount of practice but once you get it memorized it completely makes his power useless on pallets and as the killer all you can do is just not vault the pallet and loop it like a normal killer which is against some safe curve pallet loop you might as well drop the chase. This problem like I already said is only on pallets from what I experienced so far, in 2 games this happened already but it only happens on pallets when the survivor tried it on a window it either didn't work and he got hit by the auto hit or he wasn't able to glitch into me and got body blocked by my hitbox from vaulting but on a pallet, it worked every time and no matter how I would try to move around or just stand still and try to just look in different directions the auto hit never actually happened and the survivor just walked into me and vaulted the pallet. Please look into how that auto hit activates because it seems very inconsistent, especially on pallets. Thank you!

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments