Did anyone else get free prestige levels recently?

Options

Every character but Rebecca, Ada, and The Mastermind got free prestige levels when I logged into the game today. I know they were doing a Part 2 Prestige Catch Up, but I didnt know it was going to be today, and everyone of my friends I have talked to have said they didn't get free prestige levels. Did I just get lucky and get mine early?

Comments

• Valaryyn
    Valaryyn Member Posts: 72
    Options

I also got some free prestige levels on a few of my most played characters, so it's not just you.

• Theo_Urista
    Theo_Urista Member Posts: 31
    Options

I didn't get mine :(

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763
    Options

Haven't had any show up on mine yet.

• BringShaggytoDBD
    BringShaggytoDBD Member Posts: 412
    Options

Played last night with a friend. All of his survivors went up 2 prestige levels. Survivors who were on 0 prestige went to 2, some that were on 3 went to 5, and one that was 12 went to 14!

Meanwhile, not a single one of my survivors increased lol.

• LiaLight
    LiaLight Member Posts: 75
    Options

According to the patch notes from the recent PTB it depends when the characters reached 50/P1/P2:

"Inclusion of Stage 2 of our Prestige Catch-Up. Characters which were level 50 and prestige 0, 1, or 2 as of the 6.1.0 release will receive 2 bonus prestige levels, as if they had been prestiged."

• RonMan32
    RonMan32 Member Posts: 413
    Options

Sadly only my Bill got it, because he's the only character I had significantly spec'd into before the prestige rework (only been playing since the summer)

But yes I saw this happen.

• RonMan32
    RonMan32 Member Posts: 413
    Options

Oh right I forgot about that. Yeah I only got 1 for only 1 character. Not 2. Odd.

• Theo_Urista
    Theo_Urista Member Posts: 31
    Options

update: I finally got them !

• My_Aespa
    My_Aespa Member Posts: 545
    Options

I got mine early today, I forgot exactly why they are doing this but I'll take the free levels.