We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

So BHVR quitely nerf Wesker

fussy
fussy Member Posts: 1,443

Firstly I saw on the Wiki was that the survivor no longer had the 5% hindered, only 8% left while fully infection. I went to check with friends - and really, there is no slowdown anymore.

I'm ok with that, because I guess it wasn't too fair. But I'm not okay with having 12! sprays on the map.

I play a lot on both sides, but even more I watch the game content while I'm working. For all the time since Wesker release, I have seen only 2 matches in which all 12 sprays would be used. So this amount looks like is nothing but a joke to me.

If his passive part of the ability now does nothing and is not able to create any pressure on the survivors, it seems to me it would be fair to reduce the number of sprays to 8. And maybe add 10-20 charges to maximum infection level, so that it will not too oppressive and force survivors to spend sprays more carefully

Comments