Bp spending needs to be sped up

Options

Theres a few good ideas, such as we buy the end of the path and it fills in the rest. Or speed up the animation.

I just spent 35 minutes spending 2.5 million from the 13th rewards plus what I had - its such a slog. The fact I cant spend them on other roles or killers as I am queued is also a pain.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

The fact that the tomes got a click function and bloodweb didn't is baffling to me.

• Stroggz
    Stroggz Member Posts: 498
    Options

Auto route to the selected node would be even enough for real

• PB_TORCHer
    PB_TORCHer Member Posts: 317
    Options

I just was asking for a single button option to Auto Unlock webs. I’ve been playing for years and am OVER the slog too

• Lastchild
    Lastchild Member Posts: 333
    Options

blood web

Here 3 ideas :

Version 1: One click wins 10 levels.

The web makes 10 random paths automatically.

Version 2: Automatic assignment

- Select 100% or 50% of current points (assuming you have saved 2,000,000 points)

- Select one or more characters.

The web makes several random paths respecting the previous conditions.

Version 3 : Bundle.

The addons (and objects, accessories) are grouped by pack.

There are 5 Pack (From brown to red)

It is mandatory to buy the brown pack (and so on) to be able to buy the red pack)

Brown pack: 80 resources, 100,000 BP.

Yellow Pack: 60 resources, 200,000 BP.

Green pack: 40 resources, 300,000 BP.

Purple Pack: 20 resources, 600,000 BP

Red Pack: 10 resources, 800,000 BP.

• King_Viper
    King_Viper Member Posts: 45
    Options

just like you did with the rift. click and go... no more holding to buy a node. and for the people worried what if we buy the wrong one by mistake. Just allow us to unclick the last node purchase. and also maybe allow us the option to buy the entire bloodweb as a package or lines of nodes. Im sure every one here agrees we spend way to much time and frustration in the bloodweb.