We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Suggestions for Improvements to DBD

AngelOfHope
AngelOfHope Member Posts: 11
edited October 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I want to note that I am LOVING the changes you've made so far to the game! I have bought this game for so many of my friends and spent a whole lot of money on it. I love the game!

1. Allow us to see our progress on our current Tome Challenge or Daily Ritual during the game. This will help us know if we did what we were supposed to do to earn the challenge or ritual.
  2. Let us see how many hours we spent as Killer and how many hours we spent as Survivor. That would be simple, However, if you want to make it more detailed, how many hours we spent on each survivor/killer. And even further, the number of wins/losses with each survivor/killer. However, I'd be happy with just knowing how many hours I spent on Survivor and how many I spent on Killer.
  3. Give more Bloodpoint Codes! I haven't seen any for a while other than with my Prime Gaming. It gives players incentive to play.
  4. One way to reduce face camping is to make the timer on the hook go slower if the killer is within so many meters of the hook.
  5. One way to reduce tunneling is to deduct emblem points if the killer hooks the same survivor twice in a row.
Post edited by AngelOfHope on

Comments