Who's Your Killer Main, and Why?

Options
2»

Comments

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,426
    Options

Started playing this game like a year and a half ago. Only played killer until 6.1.0. I mained in order Doctor, Hag, Nemesis, Phead, Bubba and finally Blight. I have played maybe 10 non blight games since February. I never played a character for how powerful they were but their power, other than nemesis I always couldn't help but laugh watching my survivor friend play against him, seeing him run in the distance. But in every game I play the kit and skill expression of a character matter to me the most, minorly aesthetic which is why I could play hag. Blight has the highest skill ceiling in this game no contest and is extremely fun to play, so much so that playing another killer is now boring in comparison. Pretty much any m1 killer lacks too much skill expression due to shift W. Blight pretty much make's survivor's play well or lose. Spirit and Nurse make me sick to play, Spirit because of her music and Nurse because her fatigue animation makes me straight up sick after a while. Well that and their power's are boring as well, I guess most power's are pretty boring in comparison to blight though.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    Options

deathslinger

funy gun man go bang

• Unimatrix00
    Unimatrix00 Member Posts: 455
    Options

I like to main as Pinhead. Being able to use chains to catch up to survivors is incredible.

On occasion, as a treat, I like to play as Trapper. I LOVE when I can find the killer's basement and add traps and a survivor as bait. I've achieved 4k too many times, but I find it hilarious when I manage to get all four on hooks while the first is still struggling on their hook.

• Pior_Morte
    Pior_Morte Member Posts: 526
    Options

Artist, because she's fun

• Slingshot47
    Slingshot47 Member Posts: 155
    Options

I tend to play a different killer every match, mostly determined by daily rituals. Lately, Oni has been growing on me.

• Odawg241
    Odawg241 Member Posts: 65
    Options

I'm not even a huge Hellraiser fan (only seen the first) but I like Pinhead for the same reason and have become quite skilled at him

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

Don't really have a "stable" main, I just play a few selected Killers for a while, then switch to a few others.

• Turtlesrock
    Turtlesrock Member Posts: 49
    Options

Nurse - I started this game back when Myers was the new killer. i played myers slightly then nurse. i have over 2500 hours of just nurse only. I just like playing a killer who is about predicting and thinking about the survivor next move, not running in circles to loop etc. I get so much hate for playing nurse and it's obnoxious. I heard no complaints when id blink through the world, or my blinks stopped working mid game, or when id blink and get stuck somewhere and couldnt get out, or when i couldnt blink through a simple hill, or blinking in buildings always ran the risk of going to a floor that i wasn't even aiming or looking at etc. Ive played her through all her years of bugs etc and had fun doing it. But now everyone shuns me for maining her lol

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,232
    Options

The Killers I play the most are Artist, Dredge and Huntress with a honorable mention to Trapper. Artist and Huntress can get off amazing ranged shots and Dredge's Nightfall and locker teleports are so much fun. I do play quite a few games of Trapper as watching an overconfident survivor vault right into a trap is so rewarding.