No techs should be removed

Options
toxik_survivor
toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,181
edited October 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I've been seeing some posts about techs and if they should be removed over the past couple of days and I believe no tech should he removed besides the weired blight one that was fixed a month ago or smthin.

Cj techs, 360s's, window techs, and all the weired ass name techs should not be removed because they create and extra skill set in the game. For the most part it is extremely hard to pull off such techs in high mmr and it gives a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment when you do so, especially against good killers. They are fun but difficult and do not break the game in anyway. Although when you 360 and snap your ankles in half its a very good mechanic and skill that can give you reward if you do it correctly.

Most people that complain about techs are no offense, the lower mmr players. It's not your fault though, it's mmr. You are probably supposed to be going against low mmr but you end up going against 3000 swf squad. So yeah I would get why you would complain about removing techs, mmr just destroyes everything and provides horrible statistics and info which leads to people complaining about something that shouldn't be complained about

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments