Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Tome 13 Page 3 'Sore Ankles' Bugged

InAcesHole
InAcesHole Member Posts: 34

Issue: I have the challenge selected, it does not track any of the times I have fallen off a great height while in chase. Has been 4 - 5 matches now and it's stuck at 0/4

Maps I have tried it on: Ormond, Crotus Prenn Asylum, Forsaken Boneyard

Perks: Used a variation of perks but always have Balanced Landing

To ensure I am in chase I make sure I get hit by the killer first, and the killer continues to chase me up the building. I only jump off the highest level of whatever building I'm on (so not the stairs etc) and Balanced Landing proccs each time so I know it was 'high' enough.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Digfish
    Digfish Member Posts: 140

I completed it. Maybe try unequipping and re-equipping it?

• Biscuits
    Biscuits Member Posts: 1,097

I am also struggling to get this completed. I have been running balanced landing for 10 games now, getting big use out of it mid chase. Still at 0.

• Biscuits
    Biscuits Member Posts: 1,097

I unequipped and equipped it and immediately finished it the next game.

• Iza13
    Iza13 Member Posts: 57

Heeeey I got some video footage of the challenge not working, stupid me forgot to record audio but you can see that I was in chase when I jumped a few times because of the score event in the corner counting as escaped chase later on. Just thought some footage of the challenge being bugged might be good https://youtu.be/g5uSfnp-qxA

And if it's important, I'm on Steam and I recently de- and reinstalled the game because of lagging issues that are now fixed. Since I reinstalled some challenges are bugged for me which has never happened to me before and I played the archives since they first came out, so maybe that's important.

• InAcesHole
    InAcesHole Member Posts: 34

I completed a killer challenge and got the sore ankles one done after, for others it seems unequipping it and equipping it again fixes the issue as well

• Iza13
    Iza13 Member Posts: 57

Already tried, didn't work for me. But doesn't really matter since it still needs to be fixed regardless.