Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

"Mechanical Scarcity" Tome 13 Bug

ceecee
ceecee Member Posts: 11

For the survivor challenge where you have to finish 3 gens with a toolbox that is rare or better, I've had 1/3 generators "complete" in my tracker but have finished this challenge several times. I've rebooted my game and "completed" the challenge again but the tracking is still stuck. You cannot proceed (surv side) in the blood web without doing this challenge so it's pretty frustrating, especially during a "fragment frenzy" week.

Not going to the trouble to post logs since I've posted rift challenge issues here before (with logs) and have gotten no response. :/

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• SleepySiren
    SleepySiren Member Posts: 3

I have this exact same issue. So frustrating that I can’t do any other survivor challenges until this one is done.

• keviolah
    keviolah Member Posts: 9

Yea I literally cannot complete this tome level as a survivor because of this bug

• sirtreek23
    sirtreek23 Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2022

Same, just played two games with a rare (green) toolbox equipped and have completed multiple gens in these two games, and my tracker still says 0/3 completed.

EDIT: So at first I was selecting a different survivor challenge from this same tome to try to 'reset' it to work but that wasn't working for me (it had previously on others that were bugged). What made it work for me was to go to a completely different tome and select a random survivor challenge there, then going back and selecting Mechanical Scarcity again.

Post edited by sirtreek23 on