Another for the Entity Challenge: Bug

Options
Meako
Meako Member Posts: 14

I met the conditions of the challenge and noticed afterwards in the lobby that it hadn't worked.

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• konman719
    konman719 Member Posts: 6
    Options

For me it's not letting me do almost any of the Sacrifice or Hook survivor challenges

• tomura
    tomura Member Posts: 6
    Options

Same here.

• UnrealRPMttv
    UnrealRPMttv Member Posts: 5
    Options

Neither is mine when I reported it earlier this week.

• fanger54
    fanger54 Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2022
    Options

glad to see im not alone. kind of frustrating since its needed to complete beneath the mask. on xbox series s

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230
    Options

Sometimes since 6.3.0, kills after 5 gens get done aren't counting, for some reason.

• Blank14
    Blank14 Member Posts: 15
    Options

This bug happened to me too.

• thebunnymain
    thebunnymain Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same for me. Many of the hooked challenges are bugged for me and don't count the last hook/sacrifice I needed for the achievement. I'm going to try this challenge again and see if I can get it with a 4k, but I've lost out on completion of many tome challenges bc of this hook/devout emblem bug.

• BobPrince
    BobPrince Member Posts: 20
    Options

Hello, not only this one, but other challenges are bugged to me too. Conditions met but no advance in level

• AelitaLyo
    AelitaLyo Member Posts: 1
    Options

So I've noticed that in the two times this has happened to me, one of the sacrifices was a late sacrifice (door open or hatch closed) and it doesn't count the sacrifice once endgame collapse starts which is weird.

• ThGameIsHardButSoAmI
    Options

same