Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Another for the Entity Challenge: Bug

Meako
Meako Member Posts: 14

I met the conditions of the challenge and noticed afterwards in the lobby that it hadn't worked.

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• konman719
    konman719 Member Posts: 6

For me it's not letting me do almost any of the Sacrifice or Hook survivor challenges

• tomura
    tomura Member Posts: 6

Same here.

• UnrealRPMttv
    UnrealRPMttv Member Posts: 5

Neither is mine when I reported it earlier this week.

• fanger54
    fanger54 Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2022

glad to see im not alone. kind of frustrating since its needed to complete beneath the mask. on xbox series s

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230

Sometimes since 6.3.0, kills after 5 gens get done aren't counting, for some reason.

• Blank14
    Blank14 Member Posts: 15

This bug happened to me too.

• thebunnymain
    thebunnymain Member Posts: 1

Same for me. Many of the hooked challenges are bugged for me and don't count the last hook/sacrifice I needed for the achievement. I'm going to try this challenge again and see if I can get it with a 4k, but I've lost out on completion of many tome challenges bc of this hook/devout emblem bug.

• BobPrince
    BobPrince Member Posts: 20

Hello, not only this one, but other challenges are bugged to me too. Conditions met but no advance in level

• AelitaLyo
    AelitaLyo Member Posts: 1

So I've noticed that in the two times this has happened to me, one of the sacrifices was a late sacrifice (door open or hatch closed) and it doesn't count the sacrifice once endgame collapse starts which is weird.

• same