Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Oni "Armored Titan Skin" does not render blood fury variant correctly

Currently on PC, patch 6.3.2, whenever I select the armored titan skin for Oni in the shop, the blood fury enraged model variant does not render the hardened portions correctly. I cannot attest as to whether or not it renders correctly in matches. I have not seen this skin up close in the current patch nor do I own the skin. I presume, however, that if the models are the same in the store as they are in-game, then it most likely is occurring in-game.

Step 1: Open the game and enter the in-game shop

Step 2: Select character tab and select Oni

Step 3: Select the Armored Titan skin

Step 4: Wait for the blood fury animation to play, which reveals that the hardened portion of the skin are not rendering correctly

I am able to replicate this each time I open the game.

Here's an image of what the skin used to look like when viewing the skin during blood fury on release:

And here is the skin in the current patch, 6.3.2:

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments