Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

New Hex not working (Darkness Revealed)

Slaymore
Slaymore Member Posts: 499

Platform: PC

1) Multiple times now - the Hex does not light up but you get the points when you take it out (and sound effect).

2) It appears that Distortion is not blocking it even though we lose a stack - killer has come directly to me in multiple instances after breaking a gen and I'm close but have Distortion just like they can see me.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• pokeluke235
    pokeluke235 Member Posts: 5

darkness revaled isint a hex?

• cannonballB
    cannonballB Member Posts: 387

I think you mean "Hex: Face the Darkness"

• Xarosan
    Xarosan Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2022

Darkness Revealed isn't a new perk nor a hex perk, it's Dredge's perk which reveals survivors near lockers

Are you sure you're talking about Hex: Face the Darkness in 1)? You're talking about the Hex not lighting up, do you mean that it doesn't light up at the START of the trial? If so, that's not how this perk works, it puts up a hex after injuring a survivor and temporarly disables the hex after the survivor is healed/knocked down/hooked.

In 2) I think you're talking about Nowhere to Hide, which is a whole another perk, are you sure he didn't just see your scratch marks, or just notice you hiding?