Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

[PC] Event Add-Ons and Offerings still equipped are still able to be used in matches.

Ivalyth
Ivalyth Member Posts: 9

If your Killer still has an event add-on or offering, you are able to use it in a game, despite their related events being over. This occurred to me through several matches. While still playing with event items equipped, I did not notice them being consumed before the latest patch (4.6.0)

Here are two screenshots. In the first one, you can see that the Rods' border is green, and this miscolored border is present since the 4.6.0 patch. It should not appear in a match, since the event is over.

In this other screenshot, the Huntress is using the Blighted Serum. As you can see, one of the survivors is playing as Vittorio, which was released, again, in the 4.6.0 patch.

While unable to equip them, it seems that anyone who has these event items still equipped can make use of them during trials.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Ivalyth
    Ivalyth Member Posts: 9

Addendum: I am not sure about Survivors, as none of them had any event items equipped for me. I can only assume it is the same for them, but I wasn't able to test it.