The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

NERF the Whisper Perk!

2»

Comments

• LordSturm
    LordSturm Member Posts: 493

I really don't think you're quite understanding how Whispers works.

Whispers does not tell the killer "exactly where you are". It literally only tells them you're within 32m, which is the terror radius for most killers. It does not have any auras reading functionality whatsoever. It does not make any notifications whatsoever. All it does is say "hey, there's a survivor on this half of the map, you aren't completely wasting your time right now."

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

First of all it's not a strong perk and second you almost never see killers using it. Very strange perk to complain about and it's the first time I have seen someone complain about whisper, so it's more likely to get buffed than nerfed.

• Dennis_van_eijk
    Dennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 1,704

That's not a nerf, that's a buff and not a small one either 😂😂

You find it difficult to hide from whisper?

How do you think you can hide easier with a smaller radius before it activates?

This will make it much easier where to search as soon as it activates, might want to stay in school next time and do your math 😂

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

Setting Whispers to 15 meters would be a buff actually, it would help the Killer pinpoint Survivor much easier because they have a much smaller area to check.

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,257

Personally I would make whisper activate twice. 1x when in 32m range and second time (e.g. different color) when in 50% range of it (meaning 16m on tier 3). The perk actually needs buff. Nobody plays it as there are much better options.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

So nerfing a tracking perk cause someone knows how to use it...