Which licenced killer should get cosmetics first?

bevdog67
bevdog67 Member Posts: 57

Title. Out of all of the licenced killers, who do you think has the most potential, would look the greatest, or is in most need of a new cosmetics line up. I think Myers and Pig could have some really intimidating and interesting looks. Myers could have his new, more decayed mask look and Pig could have an unmasked Amanda or a Jigsaw cloak. What do you guys think?

Comments

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    I like those ideas. I think many want the original Freddy Krueger, not the new remake one. I know Leatherface has a couple of different options, too
  • Lithuanian
    Lithuanian Member Posts: 141

@LRGamer said:
    Leatherface getting new Survivor Masks
    For Nea, Feng, David and Kate and maybe even for Licensed Survivors

I would love to see the Nea mask

• JFox
    JFox Member Posts: 41

I think Myers because the new movie is going to come out soon and he was the first licence killer in the game

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

It's not a question of what WE want, but rather what the devs will be able to negotiate with the licence holders.

• FujinRaijin
    FujinRaijin Member Posts: 72

Leatherface has a realistic chance to get them, since Mortal Kombat had different cosmetics for leatherface

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

Still waiting for Gachi Myers.

• DirtyNurseMain
    DirtyNurseMain Member Posts: 70
    Bed sheet Myers(ghost), and sexy lingerie pig
  • bevdog67
    bevdog67 Member Posts: 57

@DirtyNurseMain said:
    Bed sheet Myers(ghost), and sexy lingerie pig

Sexy lingerie pig? Now you're talking my language ;)

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    I like those ideas. I think many want the original Freddy Krueger, not the new remake one. I know Leatherface has a couple of different options, too
    Unfortunately you’ll never see the original Freddy. Robert Englund has explicitly stated he does not want his likeness to be used in video games ever. 
  • Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

Halloween 2 Myers mask with blood dripping from his eyes. I always thought it would've made a great P3 reward!

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@SovererignKing said:
    GT_Legend2 said:

Unfortunately you’ll never see the original Freddy. Robert Englund has explicitly stated he does not want his likeness to be used in video games ever. 

Tgis is true for licensing. Though he is perfectly fine appearing in a game if it’s him actually doing the role. But then again that’s completely different.

• JusticeZERO
    JusticeZERO Member Posts: 173

@Jack11803 said:
    This is true for licensing. Though he is perfectly fine appearing in a game if it’s him actually doing the role. But then again that’s completely different.

Exactly, and for those wondering when he was in a video game, it was Call of Duty Black Ops Zombie Mode DLC

https://youtu.be/fZmoY3JfU1g?t=47

Side note: he did voicework for Scarecrow in Injustice2

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Leatherface and freddy have so many cosmetics from there film properties. So they should probally go first to get it out of way. Super freddy clothes be cool also if he had a needle hand cosmetic also. Pretty woman leatherface has to be a cosmetic when they reconnect with licensers for play to unlock dlc.
  • Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 998
    edited June 2018

Robert Englund's Freddy Skin (I can dream)

C'mon, give Freddy a bone though.
    Any bone.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Jack11803 said:

@SovererignKing said:
    GT_Legend2 said:

Tgis is true for licensing. Though he is perfectly fine appearing in a game if it’s him actually doing the role. But then again that’s completely different.

He should fill the role of freddy and come back to do voicelines that empathize freddys wit and swearing.
    "Hey dwight maybe you might enjoy some closet time with your ole buddy freddy"
    "Claudette guess my job description is in your name B@$%"
    "Nea wouldn't want to be ya B@$%"
    "It cooking time with freddy and i will be preping some jake meat on the hook for you today"
    "The thing i enjoy about my parties is all your entrails are invited. B@$%"
  • DeathSpark
    DeathSpark Member Posts: 41

-A asylum Myers(like in the original,as those mental asylum patience had those white robes)/or the Rob Zombie prisoner one whould be nice(with those masks used in the movie).
    -The original suit for Myers,i mean that one who killed his family as a boy(that mask whold scare the jesus out of me)
    -For leatherface the original end movie suit(the tuxedo/other faces as masks).
    -For Pig old Jigsaw,with the black red hood as clothes and a mask like the dool .

• OneAngryRooster
    OneAngryRooster Member Posts: 13

If we could get that costume Freddy had in New Nightmare with the trench coat and bone claw hand thing he had, that would be awesome.

I'd pay good money for that. Honestly.

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

Leatherface gets masks of all the killers curently in the game lol

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333

https://scr.hu/oRwlXg
    https://scr.hu/oRwl5e

Add those cosmetics for Myers asap

• Alther_Primus
    Alther_Primus Member Posts: 158
    edited June 2018

I'd love to see Freddy get some cosmetics, especially the original Freddy and Wes Craven's New Nightmare. It's not even entirely out of the question, as MKX Mobile got classic Freddy, and it would be a nice way to apologize for his... less than stellar treatment in DBD <_<

Aside from that, I would love to see Pretty Lady Leatherface or the Michael from the new Halloween coming out this year.

• lemoNN
    lemoNN Member Posts: 43
    A clownface for leatherface from the Chainsaw massacre movies would be great.
  • Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

Pig should get a mask to look like the Jigsaw doll instead of the pig face. Would be awesome to see that stealthing out of the fog.

• kevinb420
    kevinb420 Member Posts: 32

@Silas said:

Halloween 2 Myers mask with blood dripping from his eyes. I always thought it would've made a great P3 reward!

This, also would like to see Leatherface in his suit and Freddy with the syringe fingers.