Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

dead hard vs some killers feels unreasonable

I was playing some oni earlier today, blood furied, dashed crossmap only to be deadharded through a flick. I dont get why dead hard works on things like billy chainsaw, demon strike, etc. abilities liker those cant really bait a dead hard effectively. While on that topic, plenty of killer powers have precise windows where they can be used for proper value, like a pig ambush or a wesker dash. weskers got 2 charges so its more reasonable but its still annoying when someone presses e like its just a regular lunge.

especially with oni. the fun of playing oni is the thrill of the demon dash, and dead hard completely invalidates it. either you just dash past (assuming they dont have a window/pallet nearby) and loop back around, then go for a hit assuming they fell for the fake. the same applies to billy, just much much harder due to lacking a-d strafing. had multiple games where demon dashings for downs wasnt viable because everyone stayed injured for 4 dead hards... was painful. not 100% on this, but i think oni loses power charge when landing a hit on a dead hard during fury.

not really saying it needs another rework, maybe just have it not ignore instadowns (except for exposed, lets not buff noed)

cant even imagine how billy mains feeling about dh lmao

Comments