Favorite Dead by Daylight Streamers?

Options
AzralynnFan
AzralynnFan Member Posts: 17
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

Azralynn is my favorite dead by daylight streamer and I even made a video as to why she's the best!!! <3https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjQsxPDtyXI

Post edited by AzralynnFan on

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

Omg, another Azralyn fan!!! I didn't think I would see the day! Oh but I also like (In order) Ohmwrecker, Tru3Talent, Ardetha, Paulie Esther, Hybrid Panda, and (occasionally) Noob3,

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

Propably no0b3. I like his sense of humor.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    Options
    Ohmwrecker, just by how calm his streams are generally and the nice atmosphere they give. 
  • TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Can’t beat the Tru3
  • Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187
    Options

Tru3, Ardetha and Puppers. :3

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    Don't really have a favorite as most of them report me for killing them in-game.

Oh...

• Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636
    edited February 2019
    Options

Monto, ScottJund (DamnNoHtml@Youtube), TydeTyme, and Tru3Ta1ent.

Monto has the most entertaining presentation. I've wasted hours upon house watching his vdeos when I am bored. I don't watch TV so it says a lot.

ScottJund is a genius and anyone can learn a lot from watching his videos. His approach to the game is methodical in a way I haven't seen from the others.

TydeTyme has a voice for radio and relaxing enough to listen to while heading to bed. I've done so on many occasions. He's reminds me of a psychotic "Newman" from "Seinfeld".

Tru3ta1ent is charismatic and well, talented.

• Plippy
    Options

Don't really have a favorite as most of them report me for killing them in-game.

Yeah, I saw you teaming with Puppers earlier. (Or someone else with the same name and played as Tapp)

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

@Plippy said:

Yeah, I saw you teaming with Puppers earlier. (Or someone else with the same name and played as Tapp)

I would make an exception and say Puppers WOULD be my favorite, as he doesn't do anything toxic and he actually looks like a nice guy, everyone else is confined to this safe space of some sort where they have some kind of clique that you have to squeeze your way into. Let me stop before i actually name people.

• Plippy
    Options

Fair enough.

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917
    Options
    Monto and sometimes hybridpanda
  • Lanis_
    Lanis_ Member Posts: 183
    Options
    No0b3 and ScottJund.
  • TeaLeaf
    TeaLeaf Member Posts: 205
    Options

I like Hybrid, Tyd, and Monto my self.

• Lonefox64
    Lonefox64 Member Posts: 132
    Options

As they should and i want your badge on my desk come monday morning Detective!!!
  • ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG
    ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG Member Posts: 359
    Options
    Meatball boi 
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

I used to watch Bahroo a lot but he stopped playing the game, still watch him though.
    Pug
    Zubat
    Marth

I usually watch these guys.

• SkerpiTwitch
    SkerpiTwitch Member Posts: 327
    edited February 2019
    Options

Pzyber
    Morf_uk
    Pug
    maybe Senzuduck

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,785
    edited February 2019
    Options

Although he is not technically a streamer, I love Monto the best. There's a small time streamer called uncharted_, he's an Australian streamer, he's very intelligent and a lot of fun. He's up there with Monto as a favorite.

Also a big fan of Tru3, HybridPanda, Zubat, and Pug.

Post edited by Dwight_Fairfield on
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options
    Ochido, why?

:)
  • BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    edited February 2019
    Options

@AzralynnFan said:
    Azralynn is my favorite dead by daylight streamer and I even made a video as to why she's the best!!! <3https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buH2uTx1jUU&amp;t=1s

Och*do is my fav but now I watch more Monto

• Milkymalk
    Milkymalk Member Posts: 217
    Options

AdmiralBahroo was my favourite and I hope he gives the game a try again when the next killer comes out or he (maybe) gets fed up with the action shooters for a while. I really like his snarkiness and his "WTFISTHISSH*T" approach to games, but I just can't get into shooters.

Tru3 has a nice laid-back attitude, but I'm not interested in survivor gameplay so I skip every second game.

Monto makes interesting videos, have yet to watch him in a stream.

A few others that I won't mention by name seemed good to me, but their behaviour quickly made me leave their streams forever.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Options
    You get the camels, leakage and welcome to the junte. Sha that luv goyz.
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    Tru3 - Promotes good sportsmanship. Refuses to use DS or NOED.

Panda - Funny personality. Always seems so polite, then panics and ends up randomly swearing at survivors which sounds out of place with his polite accent lol

Marth - Treats DS users like garbage with a hard tunnel. Also punishes people who abuse the nastiest loops.  It's satisfying to watch.

• Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 602
    Options
    Mulder is the best! He plays all killers and always changes up the playstyle 
  • PureHostility
    PureHostility Member Posts: 708
    edited February 2019
    Options

FunGoose - Australian streamer though (late EU times), extremely good at both roles, describes everything in detail what he does and why he does that constantly. If you want to learn something interesting, go watch him. Really neat top player. Currently my favorite.

ScottJund - Another great high tier player, once a Huntress main.

Marth - (haven't watched him in months), same as above, I like his "Okay, ######### your survivor BS, you gonna get wrecked" attitude.

ZubatLeL - Yet another great high tier player, billy main, however he is full of himself, which can be quite annoying in the long run.

Vinc3ntvega - Great comedy oriented streamer, if you want a good laugh, watch him, not really a top tier player, but the usual red rank one.

TheEntityLeftHand - Roleplaying high tier trapper. Pretty amusing, especially if you like Trappers.

• Maj33y
    Maj33y Member Posts: 236
    Options
    Mattari Irori is the best 
  • OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    Options
    Marth88 is my favorite by far 
  • katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,097
    Options
    Monto for the builds he always coming up with.Noob3 for his humor when he always going up against a killer
  • laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406
    Options

Diana Dunaeva she is a monster from russia with the nurse, and when SHE play surv is a madness ! her chases are so long and fun!

• Tarvesh
    Tarvesh Member Posts: 765
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Monto

I can almost tolerate Tru3talent but he can get kind of boring because he puts basically no emotion into his streams. Pretty bland.

Space coconut is ok. He needs to work on his presentation more and stop schilling his store for the first full quarter of his videos.
  • MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758
    edited February 2019
    Options

True with his no NOED stance is really pretentious, if he doesn't like 1hit downs he also shouldnt play bubba or billy. Other than that he's fun to watch.

Ardetha is impossible to watch, so cocky and with really cringy oneliners.

Monto is great

Marth is way to cocky.

I like RunningMan, Senzuduck is also entertaining to watch.

Noob3 is great too nowadays.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Options
    JenDenise, Geistra, and No0b3. Couldn’t decide.
  • MarkAss
    MarkAss Member Posts: 26
    Options

Tru3Ta1ent all the way very entertaining and plays both killer and survivor and understands,knows the game very well.

• AzralynnFan
    Options

So many names! Going to check out these other streamers!!! <3

• Pizzaman
    Pizzaman Member Posts: 497
    Options

There's only

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Options
    Morf_UK
    Hybrid Panda
    Trutal3nt
    Cahlaflour
    Zubat
    Edgaralanbrolive

I prefer chill streamers who play for fun and don't care about winning or losing and have really nice communities.
  • Ugum
    Ugum Member Posts: 26
    Options

I'd rather play the game than watch someone else play the game........

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

TheEntityLeftHand - best trapper. His RP is fun. Totally underrated
    HybridPanda
    VincentVega
    Pug

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

Noob3, Hybrid Panda and Zet0r!

• AzralynnFan
    Options

@Ugum said:
    I'd rather play the game than watch someone else play the game........

makes sense

• Milkymalk
    Milkymalk Member Posts: 217
    Options

@Eveline said:
    You get the camels, leakage and welcome to the junte. Sha that luv goyz.

I always hear "You get the camel's hand, linkage, welcome to the tune tale". Especially with that hand movement which looks somewhat like a camel's neck and head.

• Terminator525
    Terminator525 Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Fury_Gaming5 PS4 hardcore killer player
  • MattRiles
    MattRiles Member Posts: 10
    edited February 2019
    Options

Morf_UK- just very enjoyable for me to watch. Moustache is ok too I guess. Been watching for a couple of years now, great place to be.
    fudge- Amazing killer streamer. Mains Huntress and plays a good amount of nurse, but plays pretty much all killers from time to time. Also has music intros he made for a lot of the killers. Trust me, they are great!
    PsychoScorpionz- Another brilliant killer streamer. He pretty much plays exclusively Pig and I'd say is the best Pig in the game.
    beccasvg- Plays both killer and survivor, Huntress main on the killer side. I just personally enjoy when I get to catch her streams. Suits my personality very well.
    Giddawid- Just a really chill dude. As you may know, Community Manager for DBD. Plays Killer and Survivor. 2 Main Killers are Huntress and Billy. Racked up nearly 1000 hours in his stream which says a lot about Gid, not just as a streamer, but also as an individual and for me personally, a friend!
    Vinc3ntVega - Very fun streamer. Has a lot of bits he does for certain survivors and killers. Just a really fun stream to watch.
    Cahlaflour - Don't catch her streams too often but again just a very cool streamer and I enjoy hanging out when I get to do so.

Would also like to say every stream I've mentioned here has a phenomenal community to go along with it and I have made friends within these communities. I tend to lurk quite a lot but just from lurking, I can highly recommend everyone I mentioned here! They are all lovely individuals!

Post edited by MattRiles on
  • Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

Like Monto vids just a lot a bit. This guy really creates content: every his perkbuild have a certain idea, which he relies on. All pieces of build work great, unless you watching him playing with random perks, which he also doing time to time.
    Like TrU3Ta1ent for staying true to his style: relying much on mindgames, always staying positive and spreading idea of sportsmanship and non toxic gameplay, despite having a bunch of haters and streamsnipers.

• AzralynnFan
    Options

Havent heard of a lot of these streamer

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962
    Options
    Tarvesh said:
    Monto

I can almost tolerate Tru3talent but he can get kind of boring because he puts basically no emotion into his streams. Pretty bland.

Space coconut is ok. He needs to work on his presentation more and stop schilling his store for the first full quarter of his videos.
    I appreciate the shout-out Tarvesh. 

You're right on both points and I'm working on being a better creator in general. Thanks 😊
  • Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    Options
    katoptris said:
    Monto for the builds he always coming up with.Noob3 for his humor when he always going up against a killer
    Just a little bit
  • IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,605
    Options

Bloody Party Streamers, specially when stacked.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Options

FunGoose - Australian streamer though (late EU times), extremely good at both roles, describes everything in detail what he does and why he does that constantly. If you want to learn something interesting, go watch him. Really neat top player. Currently my favorite.

ScottJund - Another great high tier player, once a Huntress main.

Marth - (haven't watched him in months), same as above, I like his "Okay, [BAD WORD] your survivor BS, you gonna get wrecked" attitude.

ZubatLeL - Yet another great high tier player, billy main, however he is full of himself, which can be quite annoying in the long run.

Vinc3ntvega - Great comedy oriented streamer, if you want a good laugh, watch him, not really a top tier player, but the usual red rank one.

TheEntityLeftHand - Roleplaying high tier trapper. Pretty amusing, especially if you like Trappers.

Vince is funny AF love his stream