If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

what is your genre preference for music?

Options
dgbug
dgbug Member Posts: 152

i'm just curious

what is your genre preference for music? 21 votes

rap (all subgenres of rap included, boom bap, trap, drill, etc)
14%
dgbugbarbabietolabornjoni 3 votes
rock
23%
Robotfangirl67FobboLekitzulWowieCBT137 5 votes
metal
33%
Lx_maliceNun_So_VilePhasmamainStroggzHugTheHagOrangeBearJylppy 7 votes
pop
9%
versacefengTheo_Urista 2 votes
indie / alternative
0%
reggae
0%
blues
0%
dnb
0%
video game music
19%
GentlemanFridgeThat_One_FriendIron_CutlassLuthirFontaine 4 votes
ambient
0%

Comments

• dgbug
    edited January 2023
    Options

i'll start off! :D

ok edit: i voted for rap. i am a lil stupid and posted this BEFORE i voted. :P BLEHH

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,304
    edited January 2023
    Options
    video game music

I can vibe to practically anything (except maybe screaming metal), as soon as it has a sense of familiarity to it. Last week, I caught myself vibing to a full half hour loop of mario kart wii's version of the gameboy bowser castle course.

Also FNaF SL custom night music is my go-to "i need to focus" music. Very specific, but haven't found anything that worked for me like Venta Black 10h loop does.

Also also, whatever you want call this. I cannot describe it as anything other than stimulating.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,521
    Options
    metal

Mostly a metal person but I like some folk music too

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,224
    Options
    metal

I honestly don't really know much metal music or bands but whenever there's a metal track in a video game ost (like legion's music) it's usually one of my favourites.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    edited January 2023
    Options
    metal

I'm into metal and rock mostly, along with some video game music, with a strong dislike for rap. I don't really care for pop, but if I like something that's been done with a song (like, if it was used for an animation I like), it will grow on me. From this, basically any genre is fair game if there's been something cool done with it that I watched a bunch.

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Options
    rock

I go in different modes. I usually like rock, nu metal, lofi and the occasional celtic music. I also like moody slow music that I have been told is sad sounding, but I am not sure what it would technically be labeled as.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,041
    edited January 2023
    Options
    metal

If you saw the last one of these with @FridayNightPizza and I, then ya already know.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,041
    Options
    metal

When I write it's either Ambient, electronic/big beat, or Rock & Metal too. Most of my recent writing has felt somewhere between Symphonic Metal and Gothic Metal.

• dgbug
    Options

Yes, I did. :)

• Stroggz
    Stroggz Member Posts: 495
    Options
    metal

Doom metal, sludge metal.

• LuthirFontaine
    LuthirFontaine Member Posts: 375
    Options
    video game music

I listen to history podcasts/ Warhammer lore in the car🤓

• GhostFace79
    GhostFace79 Member Posts: 2
    Options

I cannot vote as i listen to. Bit of everything!?? But i cannot listen to most modern music, just don't care for it. I listen to alot of 70s 80s and 90s music.

• Loranceback
    Loranceback Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options
  • That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 273
    Options
    video game music

Im sorry but PORTAL *chefs kiss*

• darcywell1
    darcywell1 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Rap music is my favorite genre. It speaks to me on a deep level, with its powerful lyrics, catchy beats, and smooth flow. From old-school legends like Tupac and Notorious B.I.G. to modern-day greats like Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole, there's something about rap music such as ranboo that just gets me pumped. As a lover of him, I am wearing ranboo mask. Whether I'm in the car or at the gym, I love bumping to my favorite rap tracks and feeling the energy they bring.