The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

No Way Out Crescendo Challenge - "Out isn't an option"

ItsJesseFFS
ItsJesseFFS Member Posts: 100

The challenge "Out isn't an option" from the Crescendo tome is bugged and does not properly count.

As seen in the screenshot attached, you can see all the survivors died. And I can promise you, not a single exit gate was touched. In addition, I am running No Way Out.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Coffe_e
    Coffe_e Member Posts: 60

I also encountered this bug today, after giving hatch to a Felix at 3 gens.

• Dualumina
    Dualumina Member Posts: 4

Initially thought that you simply needed to have the perk activated at some point via getting at least one hook and having a survivor touch a gate. The phrasing is a touch weird

• Homiko1988
    Homiko1988 Member Posts: 1

This is still not working are they ever going to fix it waited till the perk got activated and nothing

• semercury
    semercury Member Posts: 31

Just attempted this today. 5 gens remaining, let the last survivor get hatch since it was such a wash. Clearly the exit gates did not open, but the challenge did not complete.

• Theo_Urista
    Theo_Urista Member Posts: 31

I made post about this problem glad to see more posts bringing up about it.

• semercury
    semercury Member Posts: 31

Not sure if it was ever truly bugged, as I just had a discussion with someone on another post regarding it, but I was able to complete this challenge today. I'm unclear on if it will complete by killing all four survivors before gens are done and without closing hatch.

The person I spoke to said they got it earlier by closing the hatch, and therefore powering the gates, and then killing the final survivor. I managed to do the same today and it completed for me (one gen remaining, closed hatch, killed last survivor. They did not have to touch the gates to get the perk to activate.)

If having the gates be powered is a requirement for the challenge to complete, I believe it should be stated clearly in the description, but again, I am unclear on if that is actually a requirement and how it was intended to be. I also know several other archive challenges have been fixed with this patch, so it's possible this one was too and killing all four before the gates are powered/letting the final survivor get hatch would still complete it, but I wasn't able to test that.