Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC (Xbox Game Pass) - "Cannot connect to online services. Error 8001"

TheKaliGuy
TheKaliGuy Member Posts: 3
edited January 2023 in Bug Reporting

The status shows, "Looking for a match...", and then the above stated error occurs. At that point, even though the game still says, "Looking for a match...", nothing happens and the entire UI cannot be interacted with. I must end the process via Task Manager (presumably Alt+F4 works too) and restart the game.

Frankly, that's just unacceptable considering how long the game takes to initialise. Not to mention it happens far too frequently; on average after every other match. This appears to be an issue since at least five years and surprisingly has yet to be resolved especially considering the issue results in the game being unplayable and having to constantly restart it (this is not a fix!).

Hopefully, the attached log file provides some information to debug the issue.

Can any staff at Behaviour Interactive at least attach a "Pending" status to this post so I know it's being considered, thanks.

Post edited by TheKaliGuy on

Comments

• TheKaliGuy
    TheKaliGuy Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2023

Three days since I posted this and there has been no acknowledgement of the issue. I'm seeing many posts receive the "Pending" status yet mine has yet to receive such a status. Have I not provided enough information?

Post edited by TheKaliGuy on