Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Anyone missing charms from the cats&dogs sale

I bought 4 cosmetics from the cats&dogs sale and apparently we get charms for buying 3 or 6 pieces of the cosmetics but I haven't received any charms. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing.

Best Answer

Answers

• PrincessCalla
    PrincessCalla Member Posts: 139

Step 1 : Bought all 6 cosmetics from the new dog and cat sale

Step 2 : Go to check my charms to equip the new ones

Step 3 : Charms are not in my inventory, I checked over five times. I noticed a lot of people are having this issue on twitter as well. Is there something we need to do to activate the charms?

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 385

Was just looking for a post about this. I own four of the items (Nea+Dwight's shirts, Claudette+Legion's outfit), but no mouse charm :'(

• AykDanroyd
    AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232

Do they have to be purchased with cells or can they be purchased with fragments too to qualify for the charms?

• HexPancakes
    HexPancakes Member Posts: 7

Ig we are all having the same issues :( im glad its not only me

• HexPancakes

Im pretty sure its cells only but I might be wrong on some of them because I didn't buy all of them

• HexPancakes

I was thinking the same thing I even relogged like 3 times and still nothing. Hopefully this gets fixed quick

• Arc3ne
    Arc3ne Member Posts: 6

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Open store

Step 3 : Buy Nea's "Cat's Claw Shirt" Torso Cosmetic

Step 4 : Buy Meg's "Vintage Blazer & Statement T-Shirt" Torso Cosmetic

Step 5 : Buy Claudette's "Corgi Sweater" Torso Cosmetic

Step 6 : Check Charms for Survivor and Killer, "Toy Mouse" is not present for either

Step 7 : Buy "Cat Fostering" Outfit

Step 8 : Buy "Dog Sitter" Outfit

Step 9 : Check Charms again for Survivor and Killer, "Toy Mouse" is still absent

Step 10 (Optional) : Switch to Alphabetical/Name sorting in Charms menu, "Toy Mouse" is still absent

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,999

Hi everyone, thanks for your patience on this. You should now have the charms - you will most likely need to restart your games!