Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Steam - "Milk 'n' Cookies" Achievement Not Working

Vicarious
Vicarious Member Posts: 9
edited January 2023 in Bug Reporting

Steam Achievement called "Milk 'n' Cookies" will not track progress. I have tried the following troubleshooting steps already:

1.) Close and relaunch the game.

2.) View game properties within Steam, "Verify integrity of game files..."

3.) From Task Manager, forcibly close and relaunch Steam.

After each step, I would obtain the basement item in a few games using various survivors during normal gameplay. Whenever I am done playing for the night, I check the achievements for any updates. After nearly 600 hours of playtime, I'm still at 0% progress for this one achievement.

Additional information

• I primarily play as Kate Denson, but I've attempted with nearly every survivor in the game.
  • Similarly, I have attempted using a wide range of perks.
  • As I'm sure you can guess, this occurs regardless of the map.
  • There are no games that have properly tracked the challenge.

Any help would be appreciated! I love trying to complete games 100%, I'd hate for a silly little bug to get in the way when I'm having so much fun!

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Naldthal
    Naldthal Member Posts: 1

Been bugged for months now, and for some reason they're refusing to fix it. I'm stuck at 23/30 with no way to complete it.

I have no idea how their backend functions but I can't imagine assigning the correct entity to a steam achievement could be more than 10 minutes of work for a single person at the studio.

• Vicarious
    Vicarious Member Posts: 9

Maybe it's a backlog priority or something. As much as I love new content, I'd prefer we have the things we already have working properly first you know?