The team is actively investigating reports of outages affecting all platforms.

Playstation (PS4/PS5) Bloodweb Errors/Connection Errors/Can't Play Game

PeteDawgg
PeteDawgg Member Posts: 13

So I've encountered these issues yesterday where I am spending BPs on the blood web and it gives me an error. When you first complete the bloodweb, it won't load the next web and freezes and pops up with the error and kicks you back to the opening screen to log in. When I try to log back it it gives me a connection error or an unknown error. I've restarted the app and console. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and keep getting this error. Sometimes when I do get back to the main screen and select killer/survivor the game won't load and freezes. I've not had any problems playing on my PS5 until just recently yesterday. It is getting frustrating.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• brndlx
    brndlx Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

THANK YOU!! Having the same problem and it's driving me NUTS. PS5. No response from bhvr yet.

• PeteDawgg
    PeteDawgg Member Posts: 13

I think the issues have been fixed...at least on my end I'm not constantly getting errors and able to complete multiple bloodwebs. I haven't had any DCs after each match so maybe the devs were working on the issue or it fixed itself out. Either way please hope this doesn't happen again.

• Shinobi_MC
    Shinobi_MC Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

well if it was fixed it has appeared again because i have all the sudden been getting those as well since the last update on 2-8-2023