If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Man of Medan (Shared Story)

Options
dbdulus
dbdulus Member Posts: 9

Hey yall, I'm looking for someone to play shared story with for the Trophy, I'm on PS, you can just start it with me and not play, cause I want to either knock out the head or heart Trophy too, cause I heard you can start together but the other person can finish it, hope I'm right

Answers

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,017
    Options

It won't do you any good but I really liked Man of Medan. With the last Xbox sale, I also picked up Little Hope (which I am currently playing through), House of Ashes, and The Quarry.

I know some of these games are more meh than others but I'm a big sucker for these kind of games. I've never tried playing them shared though.

• dbdulus
    dbdulus Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2023
    Options

I loved little hope, still need to play ashes, quarry and devil, I'm a sucker for them too

I'm just trying to get the trophy for man and try either head or heart decisions only to knock that out too, but I heard if its shared the other person can finish it and other doesn't really have to do anything I think