Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Good Blight build

So I'm trying to get open my field on killers since I've only been playing Wesker or Knight with a hint of Oni or Doctor in there but I wanna try to at least play something different and with the new Blight skin I thought to give him a try the one problem I have with him is just his ability since the footsliding can be a problem so I'm asking if anyone has a good build for map traversal Blight where his power is just to get around the map not to hit.

Comments

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

Use adrenaline vile and blighted crow. Best addons for map traversal.

Best build - pain res, BBQ, lethal, and I use shadow born. If you aren’t going to be using his power for hits ( the most fun part ) then you could use something like agitation for QOL.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

Wouldn't adrenaline vial be bad to start out on though? I think it would be better to learn basekit first. The build though is my standard.

• loothound
    loothound Member Posts: 133

But he wants the power only for map mobility instead of trying to learn it so adren vial is better

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 796

Beat me to it. Pain Res, BBQ, Agitation and Shadowborn has been my standard build for a long time now.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060
    edited January 2023

I am using BBQ, Lethal Pursuer, Floods of Rage and Shadowborn on Blight. If you want to have a stronger Build, you can replace anyone of those with a Slowdown-Perk, but IMO at least Lethal Pursuer is a must when it comes to Blight, because you are basically in a chase 5 seconds after the match started.

For Add Ons, the strong stuff are Alchemist Ring, Adrenaline Vial, Blighted Crow/Rat, Compound 33, Compound 21... And probably others as well, Blight has good Add Ons across the board.

If you just want to get around, Adrenaline Vial and Blighted Crow are probably the best. But in general, they are some of his best Add Ons, so they will also be very useful for getting hits.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

I’d agree 100% if they were actually trying to learn blight. But if they just want to play M1 blight with map traversal, then AV & Crow would be the best bet.

Although I really don’t know why anybody would want to play m1 blight. Going for flicks and shi is the most fun thing in the game.

• KFChris18
    KFChris18 Member Posts: 112

My go to for a while has been Shadowborn, Lethal Pursuer, Agitation, and Pain Resonance. Agitation gives you near constant access to scrouge hooks and works surprisingly well against sabo squads too. I prefer double speed, but just starting out I'd recommend Blighted Crow and Compound 21 for speed/aura reading+Lethal.