Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

The Knights Power Bugged - Allows Interaction While Using Power

Seanzu
Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Platform: All?

Description of issue: When the Knight is laying down their trail for his Minions, if he spams correctly it will act as if the Knight is actually where his orb is momentarily and you can the interact with survivor (e.g. grabbing from pallets / doors)

Steps: Use power, when coming out of it spam use button

How often: idk I don't exploit

Video of issue: https://twitter.com/tonytheduff/status/1618335529636102146

10 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Ascendagen
    Ascendagen Member Posts: 2

I am pretty sure someone reported me for this because I believe the same thing happened and I didn't know what was happening. I wasn't able to do anything until I grabbed a David off the gen which fixed it but the David was not having it and I tried to show the video of it but he said No I don't want to contact you but they still are saying I am an exploiter.

• Vicarious
    Vicarious Member Posts: 9

This may be related, but also when the Knight tries to send out his summon the main Knight will teleport

• bearr_trap
    bearr_trap Member Posts: 123

I just had this happen to me, saved the game clip even. We were able to recreate the same thing in customs but the person playing Knight had a hard time recreating it.

• Thalonius
    Thalonius Member Posts: 33

Reported this back in December. Sad to see it is still around even after they "fixed" it.

"The Knight will no longer be able to perform actions from unintended distances immediately after using Guardia Compagnia. "

This bug is broken and should have the knight killed switched with how strong it is. And now with trails not being seen from a distance, this bug is more deadly than is used to be.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

Lol you can basically do old Prayer Beads Spirit with this bug and snatching survivors from gens.

• G_Hunters
    G_Hunters Member Posts: 74

This just happened to me today.