Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Stuck as Charlotte, looking down, can't attack

shiffpup2
shiffpup2 Member Posts: 131

Step 1: Pounce on healthy Survivor as Victor

That's it. That's how you recreate this bug.

I have now played 3 games of Twins in a row where I attack as Victor, then get stuck as Charlotte and am stuck looking down. If I summon Victor, he glitches out and I can't move at all. This has been in the game for months now.

My platform is Epic Games, but it's happened on Steam as well.

Comments

• LilKingfish03
    LilKingfish03 Member Posts: 6

It looks as though the other report on this was closed as a duplicate, so I'm leaving my comments here as well.

This occurs on Xbox (and Playstation, according to the closed report) as well.

Once the bug occurs, I believe that any map object interaction, as well as summoning Victor, will hard lock charlotte for the remainder of the trial.

I love playing twins, but this is a game breaking bug and I feel that Twins should be kill-switched until this bug is resolved.