The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Cannibal can't use Chainsaw for rest of the game

ays12151
ays12151 Member Posts: 678

Hello! I am Bubba Main and I want to introduce another Bubba bug.

When Leatherface somehow break a Pallet & trigger a Tantrum in the same time, Cannibal's power is bugged.

On the power button we can notice Tantrum Icon with 3 charges (for example). And when Bubba will just press M2 for a second and then let it go - Bubba will not be able to use his Chainsaw for rest of the game.

How to counter this bug? Just use your Chainsaw immediately and Bubba will trigger a Tantrum and bug will be fixed. But still, it's very game changing sometimes.

Platform: PC

How often does this occur? Not very often, but average 1 time per 6/7 matches and this bug is very game breaking.

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• FMG15
    FMG15 Member Posts: 456

I believe it's in the game since a few months and the fact that BHVR has not adressed it yet is infuriating. It literally makes an entire power unusable if you don't hold it until you trigger the tantrum. There are other bugs on Leatherface that they have not adressed yet.

• Tupper2K
    Tupper2K Member Posts: 10

I've experienced this bug as well as a random tantrum bug and it has essentially lost me the game. Literally just getting ready to use the chainsaw and Bubba will go into a tantrum without colliding with anything or even having the saw going. I think this bug has been in the game for over a year at this point.

• Logidas
    Logidas Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

another bug ive encountered atleast 10 times. this seems to happen very consitantly if you see a dropped pallet and you spin right before breaking it, it seems that everytime you tantrum on a pallet that you break instantly it gives you perma tantrum but youll able to use the chainsaw so i always have to trigger it otherwise if you wait untill 3 tokens are recharged and then you m1, it will disable your power for the rest of the game, this happends very rarely but still a bug that if happend to a new player they wouldnt know what to do and most likely get their power stuck

• use
    use Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    edited January 7

January 7 2024 bug is still not patched

theres also a bug where survivor can't blind the killer when he's breaking a pallet at first I tought they just had bad aim but when I played against a wraith I couldn't blind him. The bug wasn't there before they killswitched the flashlight

• BasementKing
    BasementKing Member Posts: 46

Not a bug, but a feature and it’s already a year old, it’s unlikely that the developers will fix it

• LonelyDaoist
    LonelyDaoist Member Posts: 2

May 5th 2024, still not fixed