Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

[PC] [Survivor Tutorial]

Vanzzzz
Vanzzzz Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited February 2023 in Bug Reporting

In the survivor tutorial, right after the part where you vault over a window and fall on a trap, when meg saves you from the killer by dropping the pallet on him, it kinda freezes, you never recover control of your character and the game just chills there. She runs off and gets trapped, but the killer just stares into infinity and you can't move your character. The program still responds (you can press ESC to get the menu) but still you never regain control of the character.

I did it like six times and every single one it just did the same thing.

I tried succeding in every mechanic before that, failing each one, not doing anything, doing random stuff, it always leads to a loss of control.

Also tried verifying integrity on steam and uninstalling and reinstalling the whole game.

Any known fix I didn't yet try?

EDIT:

I discovered I can also crouch.

Nothing else.

Post edited by Vanzzzz on
12 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Gkanjim
    Gkanjim Member Posts: 1

Same with me

• AmyRose
    AmyRose Member Posts: 5

+1

• Xerromace
    Xerromace Member Posts: 2

Also have the bug

• IAmTwotter
    IAmTwotter Member Posts: 1

Having the exact same issue.

• Timtom24
    Timtom24 Member Posts: 230

it also happens on the nintendo switch and on PS4/5, i think its also on xbox

• A_8lind_Orphan
    A_8lind_Orphan Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Just tried to get my brother into the game on Xbox and can’t play the game without getting through the tutorial so he’s lost interest

• SpringThief
    SpringThief Member Posts: 1

Same problem here

• JorgeGlitter84
    JorgeGlitter84 Member Posts: 2

Porfavor, no sabemos cómo contactar con la empresa. No podemos hacer el tutorial por el mismo error, el juego y la consola están nuevas. No podemos jugar. Alguien me puede ayudar, porfavor?

• Winwin
    Winwin Member Posts: 7

This is happening on switch too and will not allow new players to actually play because when you skip the tutorial no killers are unlocked (not even the ones purchased)