Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Tutorial bug

lv_grosetrufe
lv_grosetrufe Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

Hello, i am a new player so i did the tutorial but i can't go after the moment when the killer need to destroy the palette and just wait infront. It make every time i try to do tutorial (i am on pc).

12 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• tastysnack
    tastysnack Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I have this issue too. I took the survivor tutorial and once I fix the generator and go thru the "window". I land in the trap and at the trapper picks me up. Meg rescues me and I just stay on the ground. Can't look around, I can't do anything. The trapper has his back to me for the entire time. Can't progress thru the game without the tutorials.

• NuclearForest
    NuclearForest Member Posts: 1

Same

• MagicBeanGaming
    MagicBeanGaming Member Posts: 1

I too just bought the game, and it won't let me play until I have fully completed the tutorial, and because of the tutorial bug I can't do anything. I also purchased a couple of DLC packs but I can't even see them without having completed the tutorial. How long does it usually take for bhvr to fix these problems?

• calcifer9098
    calcifer9098 Member Posts: 1

Just started playing, and am having this issue. Can't get past it!

• Majo1909
    Majo1909 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I also have the same problem, but i am console

• Winwin
    Winwin Member Posts: 7

Having the same exact issue but on Nintendo switch . Cant unlock any killers even the ones purchased until the tutorial is completed. Do they normally take a long time to patch? I just bought it and regretting it.

• 3540media
    3540media Member Posts: 2

Exact same issue on Xbox Series S. Has been happening at least a week now. The fact that this hasn't been fixed yet is unacceptable.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,659

Same issue on the PS5. Won't be able to play David or Wraith until this issue is fixed.

• Tanidge
    Tanidge Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

Bump

Me also on switch.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,659

I just received david and wraith on ps5 with their red cosmetics, seems like they've temporarily removed the characters as tutorial rewards. Thanks BHVR