Options

Comments

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178
    Options

@Jeeperrs said:

@only1biggs said:

@Jeeperrs said:
    It runs fine on my Xbox One X, if all you do is pay attention to the pixels and framerate than thats probably why your sucking. It's not the hardware or software, it's the user.

You know they released and sold it on the base models too, right? Not just the Pro and X variants. It should be optimized correctly like other PC ports.. Warframe for example.

If all you do is pay attention to yourself, you will eventually try to have sex with yourself...that's probably why you're sucking. It's not the hardware or software, it's the user.

Well thats your problem then isnt it??? Like I said its not the hardware or software, ITS THE USER!
    Let me dumb it down for you, if all you can afford is a Volkswagen, dont expect it to run like a Lamborghini!

I'm just pointing out how stupid your comment was, not what platform I am on or not... And if I bought a VW I'd expect it to run like a car, not a car with three square wheels. I gave the example of Warframe to help you here.

• Jeeperrs
    Jeeperrs Member Posts: 46
    Options

@only1biggs said:

@Jeeperrs said:

@only1biggs said:

@Jeeperrs said:
    It runs fine on my Xbox One X, if all you do is pay attention to the pixels and framerate than thats probably why your sucking. It's not the hardware or software, it's the user.

>

You know they released and sold it on the base models too, right? Not just the Pro and X variants. It should be optimized correctly like other PC ports.. Warframe for example.

If all you do is pay attention to yourself, you will eventually try to have sex with yourself...that's probably why you're sucking. It's not the hardware or software, it's the user.

Well thats your problem then isnt it??? Like I said its not the hardware or software, ITS THE USER!
    Let me dumb it down for you, if all you can afford is a Volkswagen, dont expect it to run like a Lamborghini!

I'm just pointing out how stupid your comment was, not what platform I am on or not... And if I bought a VW I'd expect it to run like a car, not a car with three square wheels. I gave the example of Warframe to help you here.

The only thing you pointed out here is how big a dumbass you are by not minding your business. WHy the heck would they bother optimizing a game for a base model when the new gen is out??? If you have a crappy old console why would you buy a new gen game for it ?? Who gives a flying fudge about warframe??? Are you a pervert troll on here talking about sex #########!? I dont care what platform your on tbh, you need to keep your pervert business out of other peoples opinions. Let me dumb it down more for you pervert, if your expecting people to spend their money on you because you have a crappy console, then you might as well #########.

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178
    Options

@245_Trioxin said:

Please note that I have not insulted you once. You may want to reciprocate, and have a normal discussion. 

I'm not sure he can to be honest xD

• Jeeperrs
    Jeeperrs Member Posts: 46
    Options

@245_Trioxin said:
    Jeeperrs said:

@245_Trioxin said:

Jeeperrs said:

Never trust anyone that says they have a solid understanding on how these businesses work. LMAO

Even Elon Musk knows that by now.  And  not_queen herself in the most recent post said that they are using the PTB to publish new updates, so how the heck do you think that makes them very different things? lol

You  can probably read but you sound like you have a big ego and it's causing something to get stuck up your butt.  If the Devs themselves are apologizing because the update is LATE then it is actually LATE.  If this is the kind of business your running you should get fired because you are unqualified.  Expressing frustration and anger in this instance from players is totally acceptable and qualified.

The only thing here more ridiculous other than your two-bit opinion, is that they are shooting themselves in the foot considering  they are boycotting themselves by not having released the update in a timely manner which would of been making them money.  So on the console side they technically have been losing money since it did not launch on June 12.

Seriously whatever business your involved with you should get fired.

I should be fired because I understand that auditing and testing takes time and that a test environment and production environment are two separate things?

I don't care if you believe me or not, because reality proves you wrong on every conceivable level in this instance.

It will more than likely show up for consoles this week. Tomorrow night on PS4 would be my guess. I'm pretty sure that BHVR saw that coming as well, seeing as they have the shrine closed until the 29th due to the updates.

@245_Trioxin said:

popoles said:

245_Trioxin said:

fcc2014 said:

@245_Trioxin said:

The PC update was June 12. It's been 2 weeks. Stop blowing this out of proportion. If we get it this week on console, then it's right in the time frame that BHVR stated. 

Apparently you can't read the chapter first came out on the ptb on the 29th. I was stating they should have instead released the chapter on ALL platforms at the same time(smaller patch) everyone happy. The ptb could have still been used to test the new chapter and store with console getting a later release and access to the store as that patch would've have taken longer.

I can read. I also have a very solid understanding on how these businesses work. To boot, I understand that the PTB and the actual release are two very different things.

Looks like we have one thing in common. We're both literate. 

Getting all worked up when the update isn't actually late is a ridiculously immature and entitled thing to do. Trying to get other players to boycott is even worse. 

Well, you have to admit, that the PC users can enjoy the Clown for almost a month, but console users are left out with no updates on this situation.

It's a very common practice in PC gaming. PTBs and PTS's are in a lot of games. Other communities don't make a huge fuss about it.

I'd rather know that we're getting a proper update on console, because of the PTB, than to get a bug-ridden update that went through zero rebalancing.

If we don't have it by the end of next week, then make a fuss. But, as it stands, it's only been ten business days (QA, testers, and auditors don't usually work on weekends). 

You should be fired because your trying to sound smart by vomiting out unqualified facts that have no re-valence or truth to the post or situation, and ridiculing other players for stating their opinions at the same time.

First of all no one cares about how other games are developed, how common their practices are, and how other communities act. To that point when a community actually cares about the game they do make a fuss such as EA, and Destiny for example.

Second of all, production comes before testing and auditing, which to any simple minded monkey with a wrench can figure out, by the time they said it just needs to be approved by XBOX/ps4, they are already done with those modules. You haven't said anything that even comes close to you understanding how this business works. There is no way with a million hours of testing and auditing that your going to get a proper update UNTIL it is publicly released!

Lastly, what the heck do the QA, testers, and auditors have to do with anything when the game is already done and released on PC! YOU do not know how these business work at all Mr. Get that stick out your butt and get off your high chair. The excrement that is coming out your brain is irrelevant.

I didn't ridicule anyone, at least until I was told I couldn't read. Facts aren't insults. They're just facts. 

Production comes last. Design, development, testing, production. It's pretty logical, honestly. Not sure why you are arguing with me. 

Not BHVR's testers and auditors. Sony and Microsoft's. They do need to certify the update before release. That means they audit it and give it a pass or fail.

Apparently some new rumor is saying that Sony failed it for certification. I don't know if that's true or not, but that must mean that it was tested over a period of time, correct?

Please note that I have not insulted you once. You may want to reciprocate, and have a normal discussion. 

This is DBD I dont do normal lmao , your in the wrong forum buddy, get out of here with that crap.
    And you butted into the thread just to tell the poster to shut up and stop being immature. If you dont agree with a post then ignore and move on, dont tell someone what they can say and cant say. And why are you even trolling people if you know about the business. If I found out who you are I would report you to your company for trolling and harassment. And I dont know what models your describing with your words but Production encompasses the whole process of development. Testing is only really done when the actually product hits the market and real world testing is done out in the field so yeah. Furthermore, design is module that is done waaaaay before anything else and also future design and development of the already finalized product. It sounds like your reading out a really old book from the 90's. Your trolling is an insult to everyone especially since you call yourself a good at this job person. Why the heck are you on here then ######### lol

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

@Lowbei said:
    you will patiently wait for the clown and like it

Isn't the Clown in jail at the moment? When do you get out?

jail club is too exclusive for most :)
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

@Lowbei said:

I see people flag your comments on ever thread i read. I guess you got life without the possibility of parole.
  • skvirl
    skvirl Member Posts: 92
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Jeeperrs said:

If you dont agree with a post then ignore and move on, dont tell someone what they can say and cant say.

Like you've done? Oh wait, no, you called someone a pervert and flagged every comment not agreeing with you... xD

Lol

• nicholas_0545
    nicholas_0545 Member Posts: 24
    Options
    @skvirl jeeperrs is part of dbd's toxic fanbase 
  • crazycenobite
    crazycenobite Member Posts: 46
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I’ll be buying what I want which will mostly be killer skins, shirtless David, and the chapter. Just saying that so y’all have someone to blame when this boycott doesn’t work out. 
    I hear that soon as the updates done I'll be buying that meg skin oh and ofc the dlc 
  • 245_Trioxin
    245_Trioxin Member Posts: 171
    Options
    Jeeperrs said:

This is DBD I dont do normal lmao , your in the wrong forum buddy, get out of here with that crap.

And you butted into the thread just to tell the poster to shut up and stop being immature. If you dont agree with a post then ignore and move on, dont tell someone what they can say and cant say. And why are you even trolling people if you know about the business. If I found out who you are I would report you to your company for trolling and harassment. And I dont know what models your describing with your words but Production encompasses the whole process of development. Testing is only really done when the actually product hits the market and real world testing is done out in the field so yeah. Furthermore, design is module that is done waaaaay before anything else and also future design and development of the already finalized product. It sounds like your reading out a really old book from the 90's. Your trolling is an insult to everyone especially since you call yourself a good at this job person. Why the heck are you on here then ######### lol

This could be some of the most ignorant ######### I have ever read. You have zero understanding of what you are talking about, an utter lack of self awareness, and no comprehension of public forums. 

You're not even using terms like troll properly. It's pretty sad.

Anyway, I wasn't trolling. Calling for a boycott is immature and ridiculous, full stop.

• fcc2014
    Options
    I’ll be buying what I want which will mostly be killer skins, shirtless David, and the chapter. Just saying that so y’all have someone to blame when this boycott doesn’t work out. 

Edit: And someone flagged me for abuse. Oook
    That is cool enjoy your stuff. Im asking the people who are actually upset to hold on to their money a little longer. Enjoy shirtless David :)
  • 245_Trioxin
    245_Trioxin Member Posts: 171
    Options
    powerbats said:

As someone who worked in Q&A and auditing in the high tech industry for close to 5 years the posts here are both astounding in their intellectual dishonest and outright falsehoods. The way the games industry works (note having been a internal tester) goes idea, development and testing all internal. Then it goes through more internal testing before being tested by sneak peek testers who give feedback. Once they review all that it gets put on the PTB or PTR or w/e you'd like to call it for more of the same.

Then after they get as much data as possible they try and get rid of bugs they'er aware of and pull out stuff they can't fix or make work like they want. Once it goes live they get more testing done since there's always stuff that gets past testing, I mean look at EA and Blizzard etc and how often stuff that's horrendous gets by.
    For the stuff they pull it goes back for more of the same internal pattern and for the stuff they find post release they add it to that internal testing.

About that claim the pc release has been out for 1 month BULLSHEET !!!!! The PTB being out isn't an actual pc release, that's why it's called a TESTING Build because it's where you test things. You had to download a seperate program in order to test it, nothing you earned there was transferable to your pc account. So stop lying with that line of crap, it's stupid.

Now for the console releases let this be plain and clear since the claims about this are beyond stupid and false.

THE Q&A AND AUDITING PEOPLE DON'T WORK FING WEEKENDS. IT'S BASICALLY A 9-5 TYPE THING Now if that isn't obvious enough since they don't work weekends it's why it's called business days. It's only been 10 business days not 2 weeks and so the console updates usually come out on the 12 or 13th business day.

This would align with being 2-3 days before the Shrine of Secrets is supposed to come back on the 29th. It's almost as if it's like the devs said that they expected the console release to take about 2 weeks. Which is why gasp the Shrine of Secrets was coming out almost exactly 2 weeks from when console would be out.

Now if it isn't out by this week then you have a reason to complain and if it's delayed and they don't say why complain away. If you want it faster than buy a pc or quit complaining and realize that everyone out there does this, console versions are almost always released later. That's unless it's a console release 1st then pc users usually WAIT MONTHS for a release.

You chose to go the console route and yes pc's are expensive but how much have you spent on those consoles hundreds of dollars or more in a short period of time? If you'd waited and saved money you'd have a pc and I've been in both Gamestop (haven't in a long time) and other places where I see console users plopping down $400-2k on consoles and or games at 1x.

Lastly yes it sucks pc's cost so much and that consoles screw you over a longer time period moneywise. But you have to decide what's more important, saving that money for something that'll get a quicker release? (pc's have been out longer so of course their stuff comes out quicker). It could be worse, you could be stuck with a Mac.

Thank you. This is exactly what I was saying. 
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    mmm.  this is rich.  scrumptious even.
  • nicholas_0545
    nicholas_0545 Member Posts: 24
    Options
    Lol scrumptious
  • NoxiousOnnyyxx
    NoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 343
    Options
    You did a great job of explaining what all of us are thinking. Simple minded people just don't understand. Well put. 
  • Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    Options
    I probably wouldn’t have been able to stop myself from buying the shirtless David. Luckily I won some auric cells during the tourney.
  • fcc2014
    Options
    I probably wouldn’t have been able to stop myself from buying the shirtless David. Luckily I won some auric cells during the tournament 
    Congrats on your win!
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,761
    Options
    I probably wouldn’t have been able to stop myself from buying the shirtless David. Luckily I won some auric cells during the tourney.
    I won too!! Wish I could spend them tho....
  • Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Options
    I won too!! Wish I could spend them tho....
    Wonder how many we get? 

Wonder if whatever amount it is, was worth having to listen to that shitshow tourney?
  • deathdoer1
    deathdoer1 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    I had planned to drop 50$ for skins but with how this wait has been and being maxed shares and bp... I’m basically not going to be spending money on such a poorly run game. 
  • MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    Options
    I had planned to drop 50$ for skins but with how this wait has been and being maxed shares and bp... I’m basically not going to be spending money on such a poorly run game. 
    Poorly run, because you don't like to wait? ######### man. Go play Fortnite. 
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,117
    Options

Yeah the new cosmetics are super neat, I'll be buying some as soon as I can (the ones I want can't be earned via Shards).

• Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138
    edited June 2018
    Options

Stop Console Segregation
    I don't mind to wait, but when it's 2 weeks I start getting a little impatient.

• fcc2014
    Options
    Kevvie said:

I think if they gave us a definitive date of release for the DLC and we never got it, the "boycott" would be justified. But in this case we got an estimate, nothing more, nothing less. There was no promise of a time frame and all these "theories" or how things should be do not make it true. Next time I hope they just say "Console will be out at a later date" and leave it at that just so people can't give them flack for a literal estimate. I'll be buying the update and some cute Feng Min cosmetics and hopefully gassing all the meanies in the carnival 8-)

I think you missed the point of my post. I want console and pc to get new chapters at the same time. My point of boycotting the store was for two thirds of the platforms to show they are tired of waiting and being treated like thwy don't matter as much. I don't care that certification took this long it is what it is. We will get it whenever at this point i don't care it is old news anyway. I want BHVR to understand the community will only take so much. You want our money make things right for all three platforms fix the game give us a real reporting system distribute content at the same time. Im glad you are buying cosmetics good for you. This post wasnt really for you. It was for disgruntled console users wanting to have their voice heard.
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    The only thing I was gonna buy was the chapter but since I saw the whole store, I don’t really like any of the cosmetics so I’ll just grind for it now so I can have something to work for
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options
    I would be happy if the patch dropped on Thursday after the dev stream this week, but that’s pushing my luck.
  • Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175
    Options

@fcc2014 said:
    Kevvie said:

I think if they gave us a definitive date of release for the DLC and we never got it, the "boycott" would be justified. But in this case we got an estimate, nothing more, nothing less. There was no promise of a time frame and all these "theories" or how things should be do not make it true. Next time I hope they just say "Console will be out at a later date" and leave it at that just so people can't give them flack for a literal estimate. I'll be buying the update and some cute Feng Min cosmetics and hopefully gassing all the meanies in the carnival 8-)

I think you missed the point of my post. I want console and pc to get new chapters at the same time. My point of boycotting the store was for two thirds of the platforms to show they are tired of waiting and being treated like thwy don't matter as much. I don't care that certification took this long it is what it is. We will get it whenever at this point i don't care it is old news anyway. I want BHVR to understand the community will only take so much. You want our money make things right for all three platforms fix the game give us a real reporting system distribute content at the same time. Im glad you are buying cosmetics good for you. This post wasnt really for you. It was for disgruntled console users wanting to have their voice heard.

I'm sorry I must've misunderstood. I would like it to go that way as well but the game has always been PC first, I'm happy I can even play it on console and many developers follow the same process. I find they are too excited to release the content for an ever hungry community and making everyone wait would just cause more animosity between platforms for having to wait due to having the PTB and PC knowing through steam the update could be there much sooner. It is better to face the evil you know then the one you don't. If it works then YAY! but I most definitely do not have the willpower to hold out lol.

• deathdoer1
    deathdoer1 Member Posts: 87
    edited June 2018
    Options
    My complaint  is lack of communication prereleasre for pc and post. If you think this has gone smooth and poorly run isn’t  good description for the curtain call release to consoles you are delusional..
  • HermanTheDoctor
    HermanTheDoctor Member Posts: 212
    Options

it remembers me a year ago, that we console players wait a month to get the Lullaby Chapter. Sure it was new for BHVR, send the Update and DLC, go trough cetification ....

But it's a year ago, BHVR is more experienced with that certification. It worked so well with a worldwide release with the SAW Chapter. Sure, update 2.0.0 is a big patch and we know that the certification needs time but thats too long. The Informations we get "Soon" or else doesn't make us happy or satisfied.

I really hope the update comes today.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

@Lowbei said:

I see people flag your comments on ever thread i read. I guess you got life without the possibility of parole.

he returns the favor ten-fold.
  • Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Options
    powerbats said:

@deathdoer1 said:
    MinusTheBillie said:

deathdoer1 said:

My complaint  is lack of communication prereleasre for pc and post. If you think this has gone smooth and poorly run isn’t  good description for the curtain call release to consoles you are delusional..

I think you're the one that's delusional, once they send it to the console makers it's out of their hands unless and until they get told otherwise. I posted about it above and all the console players complaining about this with the false statements ensure 1 thing. In the future they'll do what other companies do and say it'll come out at a later date, no estimates.

They also can't do both releases at the same time, it doesn't work that way and when consoles do a release pc users sometimes either never get it or have to wait months for a release.

Finally some challenges for all the console experts posting all the nonsense.

Go create your own company, get it funded, make a game for pc. Then go try and get it through the certification process for the console makers. When you have to wait like everyone else that makes games then you'll know what Behavior has to deal with. There isn't a single one of you complaining that actually knows what you're talking about or how any of this works. Why not get a job with those companies in those fields so you can understand it all.

But that'd mean having to go to school and take the proper classes, and then actually putting in the work and dealing with all the crap etc of trying to do that stuff.

It’s as if DbD is the only game that requires certification, the only game with “large” updates, the only game that adds an in-game store with microtransactions.

.... oh wait, there are tons of others just like these. Yet all these other games have devs who communicate on a clear basis exactly when it’s coming and why it might need to be resubmitted if it fails. We don’t need to spend years going to school and tens of millions of dollars making a game just to find out what we already know, LOL.
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options
    Christ are people not allowed to make mistakes anymore. The delayed release is unfortunate and wont happen again. They will learn from mistakes and people can stop overreacting. Its not like there are a million other games to play whilst you wait patiently for the update to hit console. Who cares if its hit pc first - means jack all, ######### hits pc before anything else constantly and you know the reasons why that is.

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Options
    Christ are people not allowed to make mistakes anymore. The delayed release is unfortunate and wont happen again. They will learn from mistakes and people can stop overreacting. Its not like there are a million other games to play whilst you wait patiently for the update to hit console. Who cares if its hit pc first - means jack all, ######### hits pc before anything else constantly and you know the reasons why that is.

You need to go have a Coke and a smile, you’re way more angry and upset than anyone complaining about the update.
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

@Well_Placed_HexTotem said:
    TeambossFloze said:

You need to go have a Coke and a smile, you’re way more angry and upset than anyone complaining about the update.

I can assure you I am most definitely not angry and nonplussed about when the update hits. Just suprises me how whiny people are.

• fcc2014
    Options
    fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

@Lowbei said:

he returns the favor ten-fold.
    Probably i don't get the point of flagging a comment just because you don't agree.