The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

MMR please

Vulk4N
Vulk4N Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

For the love of god, please implement some kind of useful MMR.

It isn't fun anymore. I am a killer main with around 100 hours of playtime.

But I basically always get survivors with at least 2k hours or more (often times it isn't even possible to look at the profiles).

This way I get 2-3 hooks, everyone escapes and I feel like uninstalling the game.

I know I am bad, but at least give me bad players.

Comments

• MMR works only to segregate brand new players from "experienced" players that know what they're doing. Anything above that is very loose. It's either that, or you wait 30 minutes before every game to get matched with someone of your level. Honestly, only way to get better is to keep playing against good players.

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710

It doesnt even work for that, and it gets thrown out the window in favour of queue times.

• It absolutely does work for that, and yes, queue times may occasionally cause it to fail; assuming you're playing on some very low activity time of the day for your region. I think the current system is entirely fine, as opposed to having 15+ minute queue times for every game, even if it leads to some very strange situations, like a p100 nurse going up against 4 brand new players at some odd time of the day.

• DudelPuma
    DudelPuma Member Posts: 329

When the cap was still high, you wouldn't have been matched with people who are much more experienced than you. The matchmaking (with higher cap) wasn't good, but it was ok. The completely inexperienced ones weren't matched with the "good", believe me, well-experienced survivor the solo q also don't feel like playing with mates who are, for example, 500h mates and also killers who are inexperienced because it's boring, scott jund made a very nice video about the stats from the kill rate of the killers, it is logical that it is just a proof that the mmr is a hidden emblem system

I'm a main survivor and have over 8k hours and of course I'm also experienced in the killer game and I easily do 90-95% of my matched 4k, but when I go in and see a hundred players then they play like that (play without any experience) which is why I couple play rounds and leave bored because it's not fun i want a challenge but that's why bhvr had changed the cap because some bad players were upset about mmr and bhvr listened to them, thanks bhvr 10/10 your action that has only this led to the fact that, as with the emblem system, everyone is matched with everyone and swf remains the same because they play with their same mates (5k+ hours) yes, it is ok if they meet me Spirit-Nurse players 8k hours, but the reality is like this they are almost only matched with killers who are inexperienced and also don't go down well and completely

I even had hopes that bhvr would increase the cap, I'd rather have longer queue time but better teammates, but than what they do ? matched you with every dude in "high mmr", the end result of the change made the span between swf and solo q even bigger will, the swf troops are now only after the change with such killers matched that have 100-200h is cool and exciting bhvr great done and when the buffs for the killers came and the meta was broken, that was the end of the solo q, no DH that gives bad players distance, no ds that gives bad players a 2nd life, and would the swf with their Experienced players still play with each other (no one will die in a few seconds and be useless) in the solo q you have everything bad

• Vulk4N
    Vulk4N Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

There you have it, I uninstalled the game.

SWF way to strong.

Bye,