Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Can i obtain the bloody portrait (i already had the requirements)

Options
FreakyMako
FreakyMako Member Posts: 8
edited February 2023 in Ask the Community

Quick question, i wanted to ask if it is possible to obtain the Bloody portrait for my claudette. i just learned about it and since im maining claudette i would love to have the bloody portrait for her.

I was P8 before the prestige rework except i didn't login so i wanted to know if it is possible, if anyone has gotten it like this in the past or if i just cannot.

Thats all thanks!

Post edited by FreakyMako on

Answers

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 274
    Options

The special portraits were for people who P3'd their characters before the Prestige rework. You can no longer get them, even if you P3 them now.

• FreakyMako
    Options

Im going to edit it to be more specific.

I was atleast P8 before the prestige rework i just didn't login

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,513
    Options

The maximum obtainable was P3 prior to the rework, and it also took into consideration perk levels. Players who had rightfully gained this bloody portrait were granted it, regardless of when the login time was previous to the update.

• FreakyMako
    Options

Oooooh i just understood, i wasn't P3 i had the equivalent of a P8 though because i didn't want to lose my items by doing a prestige. So would it still be possible in that case? I remeber that i was P1 and just leveled up alot and didn't prestige to lose my items, but on the other hand i still have grinded enough to go from P1 to P8 and since the game took count of that i feel like it could be possible for me to obtain the portrait right?

Thanks for the response btw

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,513
    Options

I'm afraid not, you needed to have reached P3 prior to the update.

• FreakyMako
    Options

awh welp i thought since the game understood that i grinded enough for p8 it would've counted.

welp thanks for the info