Meme-addon for the Knight.

Options

I would like the knight to be able to play with patrols, to release guards not only to close the survivors in loops, but also to realize his strategic potential. Previously, I had already written the idea of a knight's rework for such gameplay, but now the thought came to my mind that it could be implemented as a meme addon, such as on the Plague that plays with the infection of objects.

The idea is as follows: One of the addons, brown, yellow or green, should be changed, and the changes consist in the infinity of the patrol, or a strong increase in its duration, for example, by 10-20 seconds, an additional radius of detection of survivors (for carnifex and assassin), as well as an additional patrol length. Since this addon can be strong, you need to add disadvantages to it, for example, so that the guards cannot put survivors into dying state, but only impose a deep wound effect on them. (In fact, this is not the final option, I think you can come up with other restrictions on the strength of the addon). Thus, the knight will have at least the opportunity to play strategic, set interesting patrol paths and thereby strain the survivors who will hide behind rocks etc. from the guards.

Comments