Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Scourge Hook logic needs a mayor fix...

This right here, why is that even possible BHVR? all of the hooks on the same corner of the map, making over half of the map practically impossible to get value of the hooks, i only got like 1 scourge hook in the entire game cause of it.

Seriously... they nerfed the more consistent perks like Pop, Ruin and Eruption to being practically useless, and leave us with perks like this one...

Comments

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

They should divide the map into four quadrants and make sure one scourge hook is in each quadrant.

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

Every time I play rpd with scourges it's usually a lost cause. They spawn in the most useless clusters in that map.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 628

OR, as I wrote earlier, after each hang, the Scourge should spawn on a different hook. Or at least somehow work with offerings on hooks.

• Technature
    Technature Member Posts: 619

Bare minimum, Scourge hooks should be picked one by one and choose a different random hook if an "adjacent" hook is already scourge, only picking an adjacent hook if it's literally impossible otherwise. That way you'll have at least one hook that you can use in any given game.