The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The forums feel quiet lately

Did everyone disappear? what happened

Comments

• maschinen
    maschinen Member Posts: 28

This chapter makes or breaks Dead by Daylight. I don't think number changes will do anything to change the mind of dbd players.

• BenOfMilam
    BenOfMilam Member Posts: 911
    edited February 2023

There's just not a whole lot of interesting things going on in DbD at the moment.

Two boring chapters in a row, during the most boring meta we have ever seen.

I'd rather be playing a game where there's something exciting to talk about.

Edit: Things will probably pick back up when the next liscened killer comes out

• Adjatha
    Adjatha Member Posts: 1,814

The forum change to show only 10 threads in "Recent Threads" means a casual glance shows you far fewer topics. So people will check in, scan, and leave. And threads that might have legs fall past the 10 and vanish from sight.

Apparently it's hard-coded into this new forum system, too. So they couldn't change it even if they wanted to.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

bored

• icedrake402
    icedrake402 Member Posts: 145

There's a saying I heard somewhere, that gamers are great at identifying problems, and terrible at coming up with solutions.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

i don't see moderation like at all. i wonder if they are waiting for the hate to quiet down

• Hi_Im_Chucky
    Hi_Im_Chucky Member Posts: 366

Most fun discussions would just be derailed by people or locked by mods. I’d love to talk about the new SM leaked changes planned for the main game but Devs don’t like it~

• Dogma_loki
    Dogma_loki Member Posts: 436

Ive pretty much walked away from the game. I don't like the direction the game is going and the BHVR don't seem to care about anything but $$$.

The forums are the same old people crying about the same things over and over and over.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

Haven’t been playing as much for months and don’t really care for the new forums format either.

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933

Nurse got finally nerfed so there's no need to complain about her anymore, my job here is done

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,169

We kind of already have one with the Cute & Cuddly thread in Off Topic that everyone here should go visit

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,998

The redesigned forum is hard to stay engaged with.

(And FTR, I could not disagree more about the current meta being worst ever. I don't even think it cracks Top 3 worst, tbh.)

• Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,327

I mean kinda? When I joined this forum a whole different crowd of people used to comment daily, now almost none of them have access to the forums so to speak 💀

Also the discussion points have been the same complaints over and over again, which gets old real fast.

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762

Is it just Feeling or truth? we needs evidence, just like how we talk about game.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

I mean, I'm usually around

• fcb
    fcb Member Posts: 158

maybe it's the ugly website design of the forum, lol,

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,407

Not really very many engaging topics lately tbh

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

It doesnt matter if you here everyday, or if you come back here after 6 months.

Everything here will be the same, reading same things over and over again.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

What Nazzzak said.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Nothing really interesting to discuss especially considering this chapter at its best is just boring

• Dbdfan398
    Dbdfan398 Member Posts: 184

People might be playing less so theres less to talk about.

I dont have any other games I like really, and killer is in such a bad state right now I literally just stay at work longer earning more money. If I am addicted to a game usually I want to come home and play it. DBD is so stale right now id rather just to more overtime.

• Dbdfan398
    Dbdfan398 Member Posts: 184
    edited February 2023

IMO the only thing that can turn this chapter around is they delay it for a bit, DBD does whatever disney wants to get a deal. We boot up the game the day of SM release, and in the opening cutscene the predator does the mori on her.

SM is dead, the killer is predator.