Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Game Randomly DC's People

BigKuhfahl
BigKuhfahl Member Posts: 70

• Platform - PC (Steam)

• Description of the issue - I can be in the middle of the game and I or a survivor randomly disconnects. I played Killer twice and the first time I was disconnected I hooked someone and then kicked a generator and the second time it was the same thing then after the penalty was over I switched to survivor and the first time I was mid-way through unhooking someone and the second time I was almost done with a generator

• Steps to reproduce (if possible) Hooked Survivor and Kick a Gen (Killer) Unhook someone or complete a generator (Survivor)

• How often does this occur I only played those 4 matches and got off so not many since I got multiple penalties because lost host connection

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• BigKuhfahl
    BigKuhfahl Member Posts: 70

I did go against a couple TTV's and they as well randomly disconnected and have said in their streams that it's been happening for a good minute forgot to put this in as well