I'm so bored...

When I first started playing people played whatever they wanted (killers, survivors, perks) because you could without feeling like you were for sure going to lose for experimenting. Now it's literally all the same. We keep getting new content, but none of it's good enough for people to actually use.

There is like 3 decent killers, and builds that people run, and like 2 different survivor builds that get run. I am just...so bored of this game. And, it sucks.

I've poured a couple hundred dollars into the game, and THOUSANDS of hours. It doesn't even feel like I get to play on different maps.

Comments

• Digfish
    Digfish Member Posts: 140

When I get bored I just use the dbd randomizer site, and go with whatever it gives me (within reason as long as the perks/killers aren't totally contradictory.)

At the very least it makes killer a bit more fun and less stressful. I feel a bit less bad when I get stomped because I know I was using some weird, super non-meta build anyway. And sometimes I will do surprisingly well or stumble upon some perk combos that really work out.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,445

I change my builds up every week otherwise i get bored. I do see alot more variety among team mates though than there was, say, a year ago.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I always like to find builds that synergise with specific powers or add-ons. It’s boring to run the same 2 killers and builds

I’d also recommend you play each killer for awhile. I know I stuck to the same 2-3 which is why I became bored with killer

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,952

You mean to say, a build that has worked for you and complimented your playstyle isn't going to work for you when you take it off?

Yes, change your playstyle then.

• AnnaEliza365
    AnnaEliza365 Member Posts: 141

I'm not talking about me -- I change my build every SINGLE day that I play. I am talking about the fact that when I play survivor its it NOTHING but Wesker, Knight, and Legion. When I play killer it is NOTHING but the same perks on survivors. I am bored because regardless of the role I play the games go the EXACT same. I'm not even seeing different map variations or anything right now. Everything is the same, and it is feeling stale.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,952

I was talking in general too, the Community rarely want to change their playstyle.

Well Wesker and Knight just came out. Legion has been a fan favorite, and even more so since their buff.

Survivors run the same perks cause it works for them. There is big perk Mid Chapter soon.