Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I Don't Hear Trumpets Today.

RiskyKara
RiskyKara Member Posts: 804
edited February 2023 in General Discussions

God I love smashing pallets against the Wraith so much. He sounds like a distressed Elephant that just stepped in mud. It's such a wonderful sound. But lately every time I go against Wraith's they like to do this thing where they run super into the Pallet while stealthed so I can't gently boop their cranium with a teensy bit of head trauma. Or they just play around the pallets, and those who do neither just bait it out.

Very poor form, incredibly disappointing. Even more disappointing are those wraith's that silent their bell.

It's a simple formula. He bings the bong, I say "Bing bong!" and we're both having a good time. He makes the rattle rattle noises, there's the crack of the pallet breaking his bones into more bones, and then the trumpet of distress. Wraith is also supposed to run Noed so we all hear the shrill heart stopping sound queue of him beating someone with a superpowered spine. On that note, I've been seeing so much less Noed too! What the heck is happening?!

It's supposed to be give and take but for some reason Wraith's these days are all take, no give. Very disrespectful.

Anyways, if you're maining Wraith try to consider a pallet build. Spirit Fury, Enduring, Brutal Strength, and Noed, all the classics! And don't forget to smash that bell!

Comments