What would be a reasonable reward for prestige 100?

leviivel
leviivel Member Posts: 277
edited February 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Something that the new prestige system is definitely lacking in is special rewards. Since, the only rewards you have is P1-3 is for teachables, P4-6 is the bloody cosmetics and P7-9 the perk charms. Afterwards it completely stops and its purely a number to show your love.

now, i know it’s been talked about with more prestige rewards. But keep in mind the reward does need to be reasonable. BHVR isn’t going to create very rare level cosmetics for every character which only a small amount of people will own and they get zero profit from, Or even some weird suggestions i’ve seen like a unique mori every 20 prestiges (do you know how much animating that is???).

if we were to have rewards, they would need to work around licensing (so it would be equal for everyone), also it would need to be something simple. The perk charms work because all they need is a base model and the icons they can just easily paste on.

My idea is to give special borders for that character’s teachables as a little touch to show off your prestige for a character even when not playing them when using their perks or maybe some special in-game HUD effects, but what are your ideas?

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Considering how much work has gone into getting to P100, I do think a skin is a fair reward.

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

A gold star? It's not like it means anything except that you've pumped a bunch a bunch of blood points into a character. It shouldn't be aspirational. Honestly I'm still bitter that prestige is forced. I prefer my level 50 bloodwebs over an attaboy.

• leviivel

The thing though is, it would have to be a recolour, because even with the effort it takes to get there, it would be too much of a hassle for BHVR to make unique non-recolor outfits. Considering such little people have P100 and licensing would also make it difficult to add skins.

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959

You get to see your MMR or you're only shown as a baby dweet in the lobby so you don't get dodged as often

• leviivel

They should really add an option to hide your prestige levels…

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,184

I got it! The uninstall button for the game appears while in the game, in the middle of the screen while you are on hook or after all 4 survivors escape a trail.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

I agree with @Pulsar. The grind to p100 was an exhausting one. I would like some kind of unique skin for my blight. 🥹

ATLEAST give me some kind of “100” charm or something for crying out loud.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,164

Give them a bloody checkmark box next to the cosmetics in order to give them a bloody shader for every cosmetics, not just the original ones.

• stvnhthr
    stvnhthr Member Posts: 777

Switch the blood marks to streamers and confetti, give them a little goofy party hat with a "100" in gold on it.

• TOFFU
    TOFFU Member Posts: 116

No need to buy addons or items.....why i that even a thing....

WHY after making my killer 100 lvl i still need to farm him to be able to play normal with him bec he is not playable without red addons.....

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,866

On the one hand it takes an incredible amount of time and effort to achieve so it makes sense to give some kind of reward. On the other hand, I'm reluctant to give players any incentive to do that to themselves. If the reward is too good then it might incentivize more people to make unhealthy life choices and/or burn themselves out on the game. Some special border around their perks would be fine though.

• PrincessCalla
    PrincessCalla Member Posts: 139

I'd love something for my p100 Claire, but as it stands she's just a Legendary character so she'd probably get nothing.

I'd say for sure a unique outfit. Would give purpose to the grind, beyond a pointless number over my head...

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Hopefully they won’t add something significant for that ever

like.. I am already investing SO much time in this game, but my highest prestige is like.. 12?

there has never been any promise of any rewards for higher prestige levels and grinding this much was your own decision and you don’t need to get rewarded for it. You already have your high prestige level to brag, that is enough.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,213

A reasonable reward for getting to P100, would not be something exclusive to that one character IMO, as that would drive a need to P100 everyone.

I think a charm, or two of them, for attain P100 on any Survivor, and on any Killer, would make the most sense.

• Thralfazuz
    Thralfazuz Member Posts: 165

You get 9000 iridescent shards, so you can save it and buy the skin that you want or spend it on a character to unlock their perks

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

Maybe they can create some kind of Legacy skin for P100 killers & survivors. They did the legacy skin once, they can do something similar for P100.

• Geiz
    Geiz Member Posts: 43
    edited March 2023

There a few ideas I've imagined.

1. A good % of discount for skins both in Aurics & Iri for the prestiged character. (It does not stack with their promos, so if a skin is 30% off and you have a 20% off, it will 30% off, not 50% off)

2. A P100 charm for both survivor and killer, they can have the prestiged character design in it (could be a mix of the Adept icon + the P100 background)

3. A legacy type of skin for the basic skin, but i think it is more problematic due to licensing.

4. A good amount of blood points and Iri for every 20 prestige reached so you can either spend on a skin you'd like or buy addons/items for a character.

5. A P100 logo behind your character in the in-game HUD (but it can be disabled in the options). For killer, the hook could have a different design if the P100 charm is equiped.

I think these are very fair since it is an exhausting grind.