Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Invisible Dredge

AtoTimber
AtoTimber Member Posts: 84

This is the only time it happened to me, but two other people in my SWF periodically saw this Dredge be invisible starting from his first Nightfall. It would happen randomly. I could see the Dredge again after he teleported. One person never saw him invisible though.

9 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• KYLEisaGOD75
    KYLEisaGOD75 Member Posts: 15

I just had a match where he was invisible after nightfall ended. All except for the red stain. Really hard to lead chase against something you can't see.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,246

Can confirm the invisible Dredge bug. It happened to us on The Game when he teleported during Nightfall.

• yauniqua
    yauniqua Member Posts: 151

No wonder I ran into him more than I have since his release.

Typical DbD killer players.

• DeadlyCompany
    DeadlyCompany Member Posts: 1

Also just seen this while watching a friends stream, not sure when the dredge became invisible but they came out of invisibility after teleporting back to a remnant.

• foolishmortals
    foolishmortals Member Posts: 38

Just had some survivors tell me the same thing, I was playing as Dredge and had no idea. Father Campbell's Chapel.

• Naturalstateguy
    Naturalstateguy Member Posts: 5

I’ve had this too playing swf while dredge was running royal skin with the crown. Messaged the killer and they had no idea it was going on

• Plattypus
    Plattypus Member Posts: 25

yeah happend to me aswell

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

Happened for me and my friend too.

It was very difficult to go against them bugged like this.

There was a time where different killers became randomly invisible. I once faced a Mirror Myers who had this bug. That was a very scary match.

• BlueHorkew
    BlueHorkew Member Posts: 1,081

This happened to me today.

During nightfall i was chased by an invisible dredge, then my survivor looked like it was floating in the air getting carried to the hook.

• Kukwee
    Kukwee Member Posts: 5

This happened to me the other day while playing Dredge, had a bunch of survivors tell me they couldn't see me half the game. It seems like it has something to do with teleporting during nightfall. Was testing in customs with some buddies and they confirmed the Dredge would disappear when exiting a locker mid nightfall and would inconsistently reappear when teleporting outside of nightfall.

• ArcT
    ArcT Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 90

Confirmed it in my game against him as well. Happened twice while chasing me. Once in Nightfall. And with no red stain because Nightfall, and the ambient noises, just literally ######### impossible to do anything.

How is this not killswitched?

• Viciusaurus
    Viciusaurus Member Posts: 407

Can also confirm, just had a match on Gas Heaven where he became invisible after Nightfall. At times he returned to his normal state, so I'm unsure as to what makes him visible again

• LionelHutzEsq
    LionelHutzEsq Member Posts: 5

Yep, I played my first match against Dredge since the update released and he was completely invisible during nightfall. Dredge is broken and needs to be kill switched until it's fixed.