Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

New Survivor Thalita FLOATING TORSO & more (Kate stretched shorts)

When you wear Thalita's "Kiteboard Jump" top with her normal jean shorts, her torso looks like it's floating above her hips, almost like the torso is not correctly animated in sync with her hip movement. Her torso also clips into her shorts.

In addition to that, I thought I'd also report Kate's ruined shorts too. Kate had the exact problem Thalita had with floating textures about 10 months ago? She got fixed, but in doing so her shorts were ruined and stretched upwards:

As you can see when she was "fixed" the front middle area of the shorts were artificially stretched up to be much higher rise than her old shorts, almost coming to an ugly "point" in the center. It looks like the artists did a rushed fix on her and now the shorts make her midriff look silly and too short. What used to be her lowest rise leggings in the game and my personal favourite for her croptops, is now the highest. The texture looks really ugly and forced and has ruined my favourite character/outfit in the game.

I know Thalita will be naturally fixed in time, (please don't do the same damage to Thalita's shorts) but I really hope Kate's shorts can get noticed and reverted back to her old style, because I feel like it'll never be fixed now unless pointed out.

Sorry for the bad graphics in the screenshots, I play with Antialiasing turned off and one pic I found on youtube.

Female here by the way, I just think croptops on girls look super cute.

10 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Reythexterminator
    Reythexterminator Member Posts: 5

Even if Kate could be added to some sort of low priority list I would really appreciate it. PLEASE just fix her eventually.

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,374

I mentioned Kate's jorts and other cosmetic problems I think about a year ago now and it feels like its fallen on deaf ears. Glad I'm not the only person that notices it.

• Reythexterminator

I know right!!! Her jorts look so ugly now :( and the croptop + jorts combo is iconic on her. I really hope they give us back the old texture.

• PeakaPanich
    PeakaPanich Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

OMG someone else noticed this as well. I thought I was the only one. I know in the past there have been issues with Kate's animations and it took them forever to fix.

• JMoonS2
    JMoonS2 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2023

Thalita's ultra rare torso bugs when used with her default shorts, when using this combo in match, there is a gap between her back and her shorts. It's uncomfortable to play with buggy cosmetics. Please fix this.

• Venusa
    Venusa Member Posts: 1,483
    edited March 2023

Yeah. It doesn't feel nice when you pay real money on a cosmetic and it looks like that...🙄

Post edited by JocelynAwakens on
  • Reythexterminator
    edited March 2023

Yep as Venusa just linked I've already posted about it, doesn't seem to be getting too much traction unfortunately, the survivor just released as well pretty disappointing. Maybe it will be fixed in a year?

Post edited by JocelynAwakens on
  • Reythexterminator

Yeah it seems really unlikely for people to notice it except the ones who main Kate, I didn't report it until now because I thought it would be fixed on its own to be honest that's how blatantly bad it looks, but it's been almost a year and now the same torso gap bug is happening with Thalita, and I'm scared they're going to do the same "fix".

Really hoping this gets acknowledged at least.

• Yeah I've noticed this aswell. You can tell these people take no pride in their work. They don't play the game and notice these things, they probably know it's bugged and dont have the technical skill to fix it without just lazily pulling up the pants. Pathetic.

• its_ALL_fiction
    its_ALL_fiction Member Posts: 2

I noticed it to, props for going to the effort to make a post about it, hopefully they read this.

• its_ALL_fiction
    its_ALL_fiction Member Posts: 2

So true, it'll likely be left in for months. No passion.