The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

About the matchmaking feedback

i play solo survivor and idk what’s going on but I seem to be getting better teammates

Comments

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Stopped playing killer after finishing daily rituals as every group was in the reds and doing record gen times( even the solos had gen busting swf builds). Survivor was tolerable but kept getting baby killers and felt bad for them.
  • Eletrikk
    Eletrikk Member Posts: 16

Ive been playing against Asian players all day....300+ ping.

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,121

@HeroLives said:
    i play solo survivor and idk what’s going on but I seem to be getting better teammates

I get better survivors, but I keep getting people with really high ping and in some instances I get rank 20 killers with a full team of rank 8-1 survivors. I've been playing solo so its not a SWF issue, I'll occasionally get lower ranked killers seemingly at random.

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    edited February 2019
    Stopped playing killer after finishing daily rituals as every group was in the reds and doing record gen times( even the solos had gen busting swf builds). Survivor was tolerable but kept getting baby killers and felt bad for them.
    Really I’m rank 5 atm (survivor)and I keep getting ranks between 8-2 killers
  • HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985

@HeroLives said:

I get better survivors, but I keep getting people with really high ping and in some instances I get rank 20 killers with a full team of rank 8-1 survivors. I've been playing solo so its not a SWF issue, I'll occasionally get lower ranked killers seemingly at random.

I got one low rank killer but that’s bc I played a match with my best friend and she’s only rank 13. I think the killer was a 15. He did well but that’s bc the team played poorly.