Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Huntress Camera Bug

Cytro
Cytro Member Posts: 1

Huntress' camera can no longer be raised to the same height as other killers POST 6.6.1

Currently known instances where this is a hinderance:

1) upon performing a basic attack, prior to 6.6.1, you were able to lift your camera to still see ahead of you during her successful hit cooldown animation which other killers could already do without needing to adjust their cameras much if not at all.

2) when attempting to look as high as possible for an extremely difficult hatchet throw, she can no longer throw her hatchets the same way she was able to prior to 6.6.1 when attempting to throw with a heavily elevated throw angle.

NOTE:

I first realized she could not aim as high the night of Tuesday, March 14th, 2023. Upon realization, I instantly entered a custom game using the demogorgon to compare his camera to huntress'. The result was demogorogon's camera looked natural, and clearly could look higher than the huntress now can.

Furthermore, it should be known that huntress' add-ons, cosmetics, or the map being played on have never once influenced how her camera has been able to be elevated, I only copied the add-ons to debunk any theories that they are related.

If this change was INTENTIONAL, please at least make it publicly known, as there were no mentions of the huntress being adjusted in any way in the patch notes for 6.6.1

IN REGARDS TO MY LOG FILE:

I followed the exact same path as the template recommended but was unable to find the same type and size of file... I hope the absence of the file in addition to the rest of my report will not end with it being skipped over.

HUNTRESS CAMERA PRIOR TO 6.6.1 (Jan 11th 2023)

HUNTRESS CAMERA POST 6.6.1 (March 15th, 2023)

Thank you for taking the time to read and review this report. :)

-Cytro

11 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Stale
    Stale Member Posts: 37

Made a post about this as well

Gonna be a sad day if it turns out to be an intentional change

• Vraixen
    Vraixen Member Posts: 30

yeah if this is intentionally i will be really disappointed

• Erasox
    Erasox Member Posts: 230

And she hold her weapon axe completly different . Now she hold ITS more straight upward instead slightly rightsided

• glemoyn
    glemoyn Member Posts: 5

I noticed this as well, but thought I was going crazy

• Ghoulscilla
    Ghoulscilla Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

She also can no longer look as far down as she used it. While standing on the edge and on top of a hill you used to be able to hit survivors that were hiding directly beneath you at the bottom of the hill with a hatchet. Now she can no longer look directly down while aiming.

• Erasox
    Erasox Member Posts: 230

When you looked at this two Clips you See she Had slightly lower fov as intended

• Vraixen
    Vraixen Member Posts: 30

the update just released and the huntress can now turn the camera towards to sky like she used to do but she still can't look DOWN.

BHVR PLEASE fix this BUG

• eisenbuns
    eisenbuns Member Posts: 102

BHVR Please fix our girl! We still can't look down!

• Ralph
    Ralph Member Posts: 9

The PoV issue with Huntress still isn't fixed and now there's an X/Y sensitivity ratio issue on top of it. She can look further up than she's ever been able to it seems, and at a certain point there's an increase in sens, and an overall increase for horizontal/vertical. Her PoV is actually just a tad lower in general and has been since The Knight's midchapter, willing to be wrong about when it actually happened though. And you still can't look down as much as you used to be able to. Please save us from this nightmare

• Ralph

Can we get an update on this or some form of communication?

• Ralph

Any updates?