NEW DS WONT COUNTER MORI

Alright so, with the new DS change coming up it's been brought to my attention that, when a killer uses MORI in a game, you'll be dead even tho you have the new DS change if he want's to tunnel you. So say for example that you've been hooked once, you have new DS and someone goes for the save, the killer then wants to tunnel you and your basicly one hit without instaheal witch will down you. If the player doesnt get away the killer will then use his MORI to kill you of, but if DS wasnt changed you would maybe get a second chance at the chasing part without beeing hooked and killed off. What do you guys think of that?

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Damn right, why should an ordinary perk that is strong by itself also counter an ultra rare addon that costs a fortune

• thebl4ckshadow
    thebl4ckshadow Member Posts: 21

@Master Well MORI is not that ultra rare, you have the green one to!

• Master

@thebl4ckshadow said:
    @Master Well MORI is not that ultra rare, you have the green one to!

Oh very rare then, never mind. Still applies though

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Seems fine. Most smart players save their DS anyways so it's not much of a change. Plus moris are fairly uncommon in game (Seriously why won't you guys mori me!?), so it's no big deal. 

A perk that's run by a high percentage of high rank players shouldn't counter a very/ultra rare offering imo.
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    I'm fine with it, never used DS anyway so mori doesn't change anything. Even if the killer doesnt tunnel your still getting killed. Like many other situational perks there are now ways to avoid creating the opportunity.
  • @Master said:
    Damn right, why should an ordinary perk that is strong by itself also counter an ultra rare addon that costs a fortune

They aren't that rare tbh

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

@Master said:

Levels 1-50 on most of my killers only earned me a handful at best. Wasn't  until I p3 a few that I started to get them just slightly more often. Just rare enough they are for special occasions. 
  • e8Lattice
    e8Lattice Member Posts: 189

@Master said:

Because Mori is a corrosive mechanic that takes away the survivors ability to change their situation there by removing fun from the game. And a game without fun fails at it's most basic premise as a game needs to be fun in order for people to play it, and a game without people is just an empty lobby simulator which again isn't really a game at all.

Rather die on the hook than deal with that bullshit. Usually if I can manage before a Survivor tries to rescue I'll just try to escape and hope like hell that I don't make that successful escape roll or it's disconnect time! XD

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

If you say for yourself that you need something that gives you a 2nd chance, you could bring an instaheal and use it mid-chase.

• Master

@Nea_Death_Experience said:

@Master said:

I have several P3 killers with all perks, moris are really rare