Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Collision Survivors With BT Needs to go

DylanLives
DylanLives Member Posts: 13
edited March 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I am all for anti-tunneling being built into the game, but it's really annoying when it's endgame, I've basically lost, someone gets an unhook and the unhooked person just body blocks and there is nothing I can do. It's so lame and it punishes me for trying to go after someone else. It's just not fun. The unhooked survivor should not be able to be hit at all, and just shouldn't have collision with the killer or other survivors. They are supposed to be vulnerable, and I don't want to go for them, and yet they will stand in my face to block me from going after someone else. It's so insanely free most of the stuff survivors get (being able to cancel animations quickly, not having to deal with the jank of cancelling your power making you useless for 2-3 seconds at a time. There are so many annoying things that survivors just get that killers don't.

And before anyone goes and cries "Killer main"

1. I mostly play survivor cuz it is just easier than killer. It takes way less skill and the only thing that really ever gets me killed is bad teammates
  2. Playing killer should be equally fun as survivor. The fact that there are so many built-in rules that make playing harder for killer is absurd. Vault windows slower, can't vault pallets, can't cancel animations, can only focus on one survivor at a time, can't tunnel because of basekit BT, gates can be 99'ed, hex totems can just be destroyed and you're down a perk slot, most perks are really bad/too niche, running just chase perks (STBFL, Superior Anatomy, Enduring, Spirit Fury, Bamboozle, etc) is just not viable. Survivors are now going to get basekit Unbreakable now too (Again, I am for this decision, slugging is boring an unfun for survivor)

My point is, losing collision after being unhooked doesn't make tunneling easier, it makes it easier to go after multiple people. The way the game is built currently, if I'm not playing like a scumbag, I lose. I play nice, I don't use OP perks or builds, and survivors just spit in my face. Make some killer perks basekit, give them some love. I don't even care if I end up dying more often, just make killer not such a terrible experience

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments