Dear devs - new update

Options
althompson0110
althompson0110 Member Posts: 52
edited March 2023 in General Discussions

I hope you guys plan on refunding people like me who have spent hundreds in the games for perks not to work and for continuously trying to kill the game, making perks useless. What you are doing with healing, you will be losing me, and many other fans/customers. Uninstalling the game when I get home, you guys are going to be seeing that a lot from others as well because of your guys' Idiocracy. Nerfing perks, add on's, basically everything and anything you can without reason other than to make your fan base mad and kill the game it seems like. Well when the game dies don't try crawling back to the fanbase/customers you screwed over. I've spent well over $100 between characters and survivors to not even be able to use the majority of the perks because they're either bugged and don't work(like flashbang that I've made many reports on), or you nerfed them. Because apparently you guys are more worried about unnecessarily nerfing things that addressing bugs that have been a problem for a long time. What's the customer service line cause I would really like a refund on Leon. Main reason I bought him is for the perk flashbang which doesn't even work and I've made reports on it along with other but has yet to be addressed months after reporting it. I'd like to be contacted about a refund or I will gladly take it to the better business bureau instead. πŸ™ƒ

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.